Chapter 15

I finally have a laptop guys!!  Time to write/type :)  These chapters are going to be short, but I am going to try to update as much as I can with school and stuff going on!

--------------------------------

I didn't know what to think about all of this.  My mind has been going crazy and I didn't think that my life could end up like this.  Seven mates.  I couldn't believe it.  Maybe I am imaging things and that this isn't real.  I know that mates are possessive and don't like to share. I couldn't imagine seven of them trying to fight for me, but I also have a feeling that whatever 6 I don't chose will find someone that will love them so much  more than me.  At the moment, I just need to figure a way out of this situation and think.   

"Piper, I want some time alone." I manage to whisper barely.  

"All right, I'll go deal with the other things outside." she grinned and walked out the door.

I wonder what is coming for me, and yes I may be in this world, but I am meant to do something so I determined to do it.  

I climb out of bed and walk around Piper's little cottage.  I hear them bickering outside.  I giggled a little and looked at her jars.  Toe nails, fingers, and so many others that I wouldn't even know how to describe.  Butterflies even.  I went to the window and saw some familiar herbs like sage, mint, parsley, and peppermint.  All my favorites.  I am hungry and so I wondered and found some bread and cheese, and made me some simple grilled cheese with some parsley.  They smelled it because I burnt it a little bit and started banging on the door and then I hear Piper beating them with her broom explaining about how I always burn my grilled cheese when I cook it.  With tomato soup is better, so I start searching and it was not successful.

I start eating and I start to think that all with what has happened so far that it's all a big jumble of a mess.  I miss home and I miss everything.  Puppers comes up to me and licks me on my legs and it makes me giggle. 

I'm going to have to do something about all of them or else they'll kill each other.  It's going to be weird, but I will probably have to make a schedule.  Sounds ridiculous but it's the only possible way to make it seem fair to them. 

I hand off the rest of my food to little puppers and walk to the door.  I stopped in front of it and had taken in a deep breath.  I am going to regret this, I just know it, but I cannot walk away.

One more breath.

I opened the door.