"I didn't say good looks." I feel heat creep up into my face. My heart flutters as he roars of laughter. I moan and put my hands up to my face, I can't believe I said that. "I said charms."

He wiggles his eyebrows at me. "Just watch the road. I can't afford another broken bone."

J turns his attention back to the road. Once we pull up I notice the guys car in the drive way. I also noticed Marie's car too. Why is everyone here? J helps me out of the car, when we get inside it is quiet.

Huh? We walk into the living room and find all the lights out. The only thing providing light is from the dim light that makes its way through the closed curtains. All the sudden the lights are turned on. Everyone jumps out from a doorway or behind a couch.

"Surprise!" I yelp and stumble back falling into J's arms. He helps me up and kisses me deeply. He pulls away with a smug smirk.

"Welcome home," he says huskily. I turn to everybody and smile. I make my way around giving everyone hugs. Marie is here, Vince, Mom, Shawn, all the guys, and some neighbors an people from moms work. I go up to the guys as J gets us something to drink. All the guys wear evil smiles.

I eye them suspiciously, "what did you do?"

"Follow us," the say in unison. I shiver from the cold chill I just got. That can't get anymore creepier. "Please." They say in unison again.

Correction, it just got creepier. I huff and, nod following them. They take me to the back yard. Before opening the door Phoenix covers my eyes. I sigh and let him cover my eyes. He guides me down the stairs and into the grass. It tickles my bare feet and ankles, goodness mom needs to mow. I open my eyes as Phoenix pulls his hands away. I blink so my eyes adjust to the sunlight. Axel leans against the hood of a car. Shepherd revs up the engine and smiles snuggly at me. Phoenix steps beside the car and smiles at me sheepishly.

"I figured I should repay you for the wrecked car."

I smile at all the guys. They are probably one of the best things that have happened to me. The car is a solid black Lamborghini, it's wheels shine bright from the suns rays. The engine begs to be driven, a fresh new car. I limp towards the guys and hug them all. I kiss each one of them on the cheeks.

"Thank you guys. This means the world!" They all stand in a line with their hands in their pockets. Pink rises to their ears and cheeks. Did my kiss effect them that much? I giggle and climb into the car. I rev up the engine and laugh as adrenaline runs through my veins. I love fast cars. My uncle used to race cars for a living and would always win first place. Before he pasted away he gave me some of his trophies to remember him. He made me promise to continue his legacy of having fast cars. I nodded and try to keep it to this day. I smile sadly as my heart pangs a little for my deceased uncle. He was one of the lights in my life.

"Let's take this baby for a ride!" Shepherd throws his head black and yells. All the guys scramble into the car and buckle their seat belts.

"Buckled in? Don't need another one of us in the hospital."

They all nod, and I see guilt flash across Phoenix's face. I sigh, he must still blames himself. "It wasn't your fault Phoenix."

And with that I pull out of the patio and out of my yard. We all yell in pleasure as the cars engine purrs. The wind flies through our open windows, and I just drive. I take random curves through the small city and giggle. It's time we make things more interesting. I head towards the west side of Keystone where all the large buildings lay. Where the lights light up the the darkening sky. I'll probably be in trouble for leaving my own party. The guys laugh as Axel tells jokes. I smile and listen to them as I enjoy the window in my hair. I watch the lights flicker by as we speed down the six lane traffic.

All of the sudden red and blue lights flash in my mirror. Oh great. The hospital said I shouldn't drive for at least a week. That will be in my records, the cop will see that. I just got out of that caged hospital and now I'm going to jail. Isn't this gonna be fun, being bailed out of jail and a hospital in the same day!

The cop looks over his black sunglasses. I glance into the back mirror and notice all the guys wearing their black sunglasses, I burst out in laughter at their stupid look. A look of horror flashes crosses the cops face, but is soon replaced with anger.

Uh oh.

"Get out of the car."

I turn around to look at the guys, "I hope you didn't spend all your money on this car. Cause I'm gonna need you to bail me out of jail."

They all nod with a smile on their face. I climb out of the car, the police man takes his flashlight and looks inside the car.

"You guys get out too," he growls. The guys throw their hands up in defense and climb out. The police checks my car, I'm not on drugs geez. Maybe I shouldn't have wore a leather jacket when I decided to go out. The cop pats the guys down, he surprisingly doesn't run into their hidden weapons. He comes to me and does the same to me. He smiles and gets to handsy.

"Hey!" I growl at him. The cops smile is gone and he looks at me. Anger boils in his eyes. "I don't have anything near their."

He rolls his eyes and slings me on the hood of my car, I groan. All the guys have the police at gun point now. I here all three of their guns click at the same time. "Get off her," Phoenix growls.

I feel a hand grab my hair and pulls my head up. My head flies down and I hit my nose hearing a sickening crack, stars dance across my vision as pain shoots through my head. I cry out in pain as something warm and oozy runs out my nose. A gun shot rings through the air, and the hand holding my hair lets go. The police yells in pain as he falls to the ground. I scramble over to the guys.

"That wasn't very nice." I would know that evil girls cheery voice, Grace. That's when I see all the people at the end of the ally. We all four stiffen at the sight of guns. We're out numbered by many.

Grace, Aston, Marie, Vince, Zeke, Fox, and the devil himself stand there in front of us. A few other men I don't recognize stand around them. They each hold a gun with a knife in the other hand.

"Vince," I hiss. "What are you doing?"

He smiles at me. "You guys always asked where I went. I was planning to kill you. I work for Marshall's Cooperation." A evil smile spreads across all their faces.

"Marie?" I say desperately. We need more than four people on our side. They have at least ten people.

She smiles sadly at me, "Honey I'm Coleman Marshall's wife. I was just a plan to get close to your mom."

Tears sting my eyes, how many will betray me. I look to Zeke, "Zeke you helped us escape."

He smiles, "so I could get on your good side. I was suppose to get close to lover boy and you while I was in that cell."

My anger replaces the tears. Instead the tears that fall are from anger not betrayal. I don't know what else to do, I tried to get more help.

"What do you want!?" I scream at them, hatred flows off me like smoke.

"We want to get what is ours." I frown at Coleman Marshall.

"And what is that," Phoenix snaps.

"Her," He points too me. It seems like every moving thing in the city stills. It's like time freezes as I stare at his finger pointed at me. The silence is interrupted by the sound of a gun going off.

A/N
Wow! Did you guys ever figure out that Marie was Coleman's wife? I hope you guys caught on. What do you think will happen next? Who shot the gun? More importantly who took the bullet. Phew, good stuff lol. Anyways click the vote button and don't forget to comment!

Keep it simple!

-Emz