Chapter 1

Where It all begins.

*AAYLAHS POV*

Those 6 days seemed to take forever, I was starting to think that time had all together stopped.

Until I woke up that day, Saturday.Today was the day I was gonna get to meet, and hang out with my idols.

I had another restless night, so I just got up at 6 A.M. and decided just to start my day early.

I got up, and took a very long shower. I sung every song that One Direction has ever sung. I got out, dried off, and slipped into some pj's.

I walked into my room, only to be startled by my mother sitting on the bed.

"MOM!" I screamed

"Shh! You'll wake up the neighbors!" She said in a hushed voice.

"Sorry, What are you still doing here? I thought you had to work today?''

"I do. But I'm going on a business trip to a few towns over, so I don't have to leave for another hour or two.'

"Oh... how long will you be gone?" I hate it when mom goes on business trips, that means I will be here alone until she gets back.

"Just a few days, four at the most."

"That's good!"

"Yeah, I was wanting to talk to you before I left. About you hanging out with those boys today." She blushed, something every girl in my family are queens at.

"Mom, listen. They are a Famous British Boy band, Nothing is going to happen. Most likely I'll get there, and they will think I'm a weirdo, and it will be the most awkward thing to ever happen to me!" I walk over to my closet and started sifting threw my clothes.

"But they are teenage boys right? And you know what every teenage boy wan-"

MOM! That Will Never happen." I throw a pair of black skinny jeans on my bed.

"You never know sweetie... All I'm saying Is be safe."

I blushed "Mom, It wont happen. But thanks for the advice." I grabbed a White shirt with black stars and a black tank top, "Now please leave. I have to get dressed." She nodded and left.

I put my clothes on, and looked in the mirror. Then grab a pair of black leather boots, and a white beanie. Happy with my outfit, I set down at my vanity, then dry and curl my hair. I put on light make-up, then get up and put my beanie on.

My clock reads '9:00'. I can tell this day will be a long one.

I grab my purse, and shuffled threw it to find the tickets.

"One direction...Row 1....Concert start 5 PM." Great, only eight more hours.

I walk over to the 'full body' mirror hanging on my wall, and look myself over.

My mousy brown hair, is curled slightly and the longest point reaches about mid back. My acne-prone skin is surprisingly clear, and my eyes are a shiny brown. The skinny jeans show off my long legs, and the shirt seems to hug me in all the right places showing off my few curves.

with how I look I walk down stairs to get breakfast.

Cereal, the breakfast of champions! I pour my cereal, and milk, then walk over to the couch and watch some T.V.

Half-way threw the program, the door bell rings. "Im not expecting anyone, and the mail dosent run today." I mumble to my self.

When I open the door someones there that I never expected to see standing at my door again.

Love, Fate, And Pizza. (A Louis Tomlinson Fan-Fiction.) (Unfinished and On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें