Alec lay on the bed falling asleep after his break down earlier. When he opened his eyes he saw Magnus by his side carrying their son. As soon as he saw Alec was awake, he sat beside him on the bed and placed him on Alec's arm. Alec burst in tears as he carried the small little boy in his arm. He kissed his forehead as Magnus wraps his arms around Alec's shoulder. "What are we naming him?" Magnus asked kissing his temple. His other hand caressing his son's chubby cheeks. "Gabriel" he whispered. Magnus was taken back and Alec noticed he's quiet for a bit. He turned his head towards Magnus and saw he had his hand covered his eyes. He was crying.

"Mags, what's wrong? You don't like the name?" Magnus shake his head and wiped his tears dry. He kissed Alec on his forehead before resting his chin on Alec's head. "I'm so scared, I thought I lost both of you. A lot of things going on my mind but the most thing I was afraid off is losing you. Unable to tell you how much I love you. I don't know how I'm gonna explained to the twins if I lost you. You should see them praying for you and the baby. My heart was broken but I'm just glad you're okay."

Alec pulled Magnus for a deep kiss. He was surprised but gave in anyway. After a while, he pulled away leaving Magnus breathless. "I love you too. I'm not going anywhere. Not for now." Magnus smirked before they we're interrupted by the rest of the Lightwood family barged in. But Alec was grinning when he saw the twins running into the room and climbed the bed. Alec shielded the baby in his arm afraid they would squashed the baby.

Max and Sophie both wrapped their small arms around Alec's neck and start kissing him on his cheek. Magnus got off from the bed and greeted the family. They brought him a lot of things like balloon, clothes, babies stuffs and food. "Papa, we miss you. Are you okay now? When are you coming home." Max and Sophie whined and kept tugging Alec's cheek.

"Soon you guys. Papa need to rest okay. Wanna meet your baby brother?" Alec showed them the small baby in his arms, unwrapping the head covers so they could have a better look. Max and Sophie gasped when they saw him. He has dark hair, chubby red cheeks and cute button nose. He's still asleep in Alec's arm. "Guys, meet Gabriel." Alec showed to the rest of the family. They all cooed in his cuteness when he smiled in his sleep. Izzy took him from his arm and starting then he became the ball in the room, passing to one after another. Magnus and Alec smiled when they saw their kid became the center of the attention.

"Aww, mama now I want another kid." Izzy said to Maryse and they all laughed cause the last time she said she doesn't want any kid and now she begged Simon for another. Alec smiled holding both of twins in his arm. He saw his baby being cuddled, cooed and kissed all over. He wonders why it doesn't bother him to woke up and cried. But then his stomach growled and it could be heard by everyone there. "I know you would be hungry so I made these." Maryse brings out a 6-tier silver case which she put all the food in it.

She placed out the food in front of Alec and he inhaled the good smell. She cooked some salmon, steamed vegetable, tomato soup and mashed potato with beef steaks medium rare just like Alec like it. "Mother knows best." He starts eating and feed Magnus together. He know he must be hungry since he stayed the whole night with him. He was only few spoon in when Gabriel starts to cry. They tried to cool him down but failed so Alec stop eating to hold him. Magnus handed him the milk bottle from his basinet and luckily it still warm. He feed him as he's hungrily drank it. "He has quite an appetite." Magnus smiled and he fed Alec while he feed the baby. "What do you mean?" Alec asked. "I just feed him before you awake. That is the second bottle. That's explained why you always hungry." Alec laughed looking down at the hungry baby in his arm. Max and Sophia on their knees looking at their new baby brother. The view is so beautiful Clary had to take a picture. "Baby Gabriel first family photo." She said with a wide smile on her face. 

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Meet baby Gabriel

Sorry I won't update for a while. My life is a mess and I need to fix myself. I can't focus on writing at the moment but I will update as soon as I'm able. Thank you for your support and don't forget to vote and comment.