C H A P T E R 27

The first part of this chapter is a flashback!
Sorry for the wait guys, enjoy!
- Denise 💋

Ahmad and Cali in MM

C H A P T E R
T W E N T Y - S E V E N

Two Months Earlier ...

Marvin Gaye's ultimate classic song, Let's Stay Together played from the speakers out in the backyard as everyone either sat and talked or danced around to the music.

Today Marcus and Kamry were having their baby shower for their babygirl they were expecting in less than two months. Everybody from Kamry's side and a few cousins from Marcus side of the family came to bring in this moment together as a family and so far the day was everything that Kamry could have imagined and dreamed of.

The only problem the two had to deal with was that the venue they had reserved for the shower ended up flooding behind a bad storm, so Ahmad opened up his home with open arms and allowed them to have it there instead.

Inside one of Cali's guest rooms, the girls all sat around and talked as Cali and Alisha helped get Kamry all dolled up for her special day, while the guys did stuff either around the house or outside of the house to make this day a complete success.

The baby shower started in less than two hours and although that seemed like a lot of time, it wasn't. It was so much more that needed to be done, but Kamry wasn't going to stress over it too much. She was going to leave it up to God and let him work his magic.

"How did you want your hair again?" Cali questioned while grabbing more thread to continue sewing her hair.

"Since I am a mother now, I want to get that mom look so hook me up with a cute short bob. I want it layered in the back and a long bang."

Alisha looked over at her and smiled. "That hairstyle is going to go perfect with your dress today. You gon' have Marcus ready to pop two kids up in you." She joked.

Mentally groaning, she closed her eyes. "After this one, I am going to hold off on having kids. Being pregnant is a beautiful thing but so stressful. And honestly the worst part of all of this, is the no having sex. I've never craved Marcus as much as I do now and its so annoying because I can't have him the way I want too."

"I feel you girl, when I was pregnant with Armoni and I got put on bedrest for the rest of my pregnancy it was hell. And Ahmad used to be hella childish and do seductive shit on purpose, but it was worth it, my little diva came out healthy and strong." She smiled.

Finishing the last few details in her dress, Alisha stood up. "You complaining now, but wait until she gets here and watch how sex between you and him become real non-existent."

"Ooh yes, Ahmad and I used to have sex at random times, but now we gotta plan that shit."

"Hey as parents you gotta get it in when you can. Shaun and I do the exact samething." Turning to Kamry she touched her shoulder, "So get ready sis those having sex at anytime and any place moments are officially over once you have kids. Kids were born to be natural cock blockers. It's like kids know when you bout to get some because they either start crying, or knocking at ya door wanting to sleep with you.. its just stressful so quickies and shower sex will become something you will find yourself doing alot girl."