C H A P T E R 10

Nia in MM

C H A P T E R
T E N

        "Inmate, get up you gotta visitor." Jumping down from the bed, she smiled knowing it had to be her brother. Holding her arms out they handcuffed her then escorted her to the visitor section.

Two years she had been behind these walls trapped away from the world and she was beyond ready to be released. She had so much anger built up in her and once she was released and back out in the world everybody was catching her raft.

"Hey girl, where you going?" One of the inmates by the name of Chelsea asked.

"My brother is here to see me, I'll be back."

Nodding her head, the girl kept on walking with a few other girls. She nodded her head at a few other females she passed that she had became cool with, becoming anxious the closer they got to the visitor section ready to see her brother. Checking her for any weapons or drugs, they let her through then uncuffed her.

She scanned the area with her eyes in search of him and once she spotted him she immediately ran over to him hugging him from behind. "I missed you, why you take so long to come see me?" She pouted.

When he didn't reply, she stepped around to see what was wrong and gasped when she saw his face beat up badly. "Who did this to you?"

Reggie closed his eyes for a moment before saying, "Ahmad," in a shakey tone.

Instantly at the mention of his name Melissa got pissed. She had been locked away for two years now all because of him, she hated him with a passion. She used to be madly in love with him but that soon faded the longer she stayed behind bars. She wanted Cali's life though, she wanted the ring and the kids.. even though she hated Ahmad, she still wanted him too.

She even had Reggie get a picture of him for her, she told him it was to be used to release anger out on but in reality she would masturbate to it everynight, visualizing that it was him who was touching her instead. The poor girl was really mental but she doesn't believe she actually is.

"Why did he do this? Did he find out you were the one who helped me trash his shop?" She questioned lowly.

He shook his head no, "H-he knows nothing about that, he only thinks its you. He found out I kissed Cali and came to my house and him and his friends jumped me." He was only telling Melissa this information for the simple fact that he knew she couldn't stand Ahmad or Cali and that she would help him take Ahmad down or get him out the picture.

Melissa is Reggie's younger sister but she's a ride or die. He knows his sister is a nutcase and isn't afraid to do some shady shit that's why when she called him and asked could he help trash Ahmad's shop, he was down for two reasons; He hated Ahmad, and he knew she would do something in return for him like now.

"What is so great about this bitch? She ain't even all that. I look better than her and I don't fucking see why you and Ahmad are so crazy about her!" She snapped hitting the table with her fist.

If Reggie had to be honest, Melissa didn't look as pretty as she did before. Their parents gave birth to beautiful crazy ass kids, but Melissa was really losing herself. He assumed it had to do with the orange jumper and wild curly hair and no make-up but he hoped once she got out she would get back to her old self.