C H A P T E R 14

Shaun & Alisha in MM

C H A P T E R
F O U R T E E N

        Standing in her kitchen cooking breakfast for her man, Alisha swayed her hips and sung along to the music that was playing from her tv. It was around eight in the morning so she knew Shaun would still be sleeping by time she finished so she wanted to surprise him with a little breakfast in bed and some good morning head for simply just being an amazing man and father.

And she also wanted to make this a little alone time they have together since Nolan is at Shaun's dad house special.

She had woke up in a good mood this morning for some odd reason and she wasn't too sure as to why but she wasn't gonna question it, instead she was gonna embrace this day of life, and spend time with the love of her life.

Flipping a pancake she turned the burner down a little then opened up the oven to check on her bacon that was cooking. "Smells delicious," She mumbled to herself before closing it.

Standing up straight, she occupied herself with her phone checking messages and emails from people wanting to do business while she waited for the pancakes to cook. Right when she went to put the phone down it buzzed and she saw it was a message from Cali.

B A B Y M A M A🤱🏾💜 :
Good morning bitch, I woke up with hella baby fever 😭 I want another baby, and I want the baby to be a little girl so tell me some ways on how to trap Ahmad without him knowing 😂
- Recieved at 8:21am

Laughing she clicked on her name to call her then listened to the phone ring until she was met with Cali's laughter. "You not finna trap my brother Cali, just go tell that man you want another kid."

Cali frowned, "Where's the fun in that though? Both Armoni and Adrian were unexpected and I liked the excitement and joy on his face whenever I told him but if I say I want another kid and we actually try and get pregnant I think the excitement won't be as big since it was expected."

"Okay, so just have a lot of sex and make sure he nuts each time .. and when you guys have sex make sure its when you are ovulating but I really don't see how much more sex you guys could actually have since thats all y'all do in the first place. You'll probably be pregnant within' a month or so."

Cali sighed, "I knoow, its just he's so damn fine and I can't help myself sometimes. He can just look at me a certain way and I'm ready to spread my legs as wide as the sea for his ass and then he's always touching and rubbing on me, its just hard to resist him at times."

"Oh lord, I feel you though. That sounds exactly like me and Shaun forreal .. I swear I love that annoying ass nigga and wouldn't know what to do with myself if he weren't in my life." She blushed thinking about him.

"Same bitch, I be ready to murk Ahmad ass with his damn attitude but then I have to think about all the dick I'd be missing out on if I actually went through with my plan and end up changing my mind." She joked.

"Cali, I'm not finna play with you. Its too early."

"Whatever, what are you doing?"

"I'm cooking his ugly ass breakfast right now, I swear he makes me sick and erks my nerves almost everyday but in a way I like it or else I wouldn't be doing half the things I do for him .. like this."