16: sorry

Kim P.O.V

"I'm her boyfriend" Kylian states and walk away.

"What? You didn't tell me you're someone's girlfriend"

"I was about to told you"

"I'm so sorry, it's all my fault. I shouldn't asked you out. Now, your--"

"No, it's not you should be blame of. He just misunderstanding, he didn't know the whole story, I'll talk to him later" I shed my tears.

"If you want, I can explain everything to him"

"Really? Thank you, Will"

"It's my fault too. He's Kylian Mbappe, right?"

"Yeah"

"I didn't regconize him with the sunglasses, how did you guys know each other?"

"It's a long story, I guess we should go home now, can you bring me to my home?"

"Yeah for sure"

Kylian P.O.V

I keep quiet, Kyle is driving to his home I guess. I see him turning on the radio.

"You say you're a good girl, but I know you would girl. Cause you've been telling me all night, with your little white lies.." Damn it's her favourite boy band.

"Can you please shut off the radio? It's killin' me" he chuckles.

"Where are we going to?"

"My home, mom isn't home"

I fall asleep for a while till we're arrive. Kyle open the door lock. I pick my stuff up.

"You can sleep in my room"

I bring my stuff to his room and lay on the mattress. I keep thinking about her. How happier she is when that guy besides her. I don't always there for her. She needs a man with her, that totally with her. I'm really overthinking right now. I hear the door knock, it's Kyle.

"Hey, what do you thinking about?"

"About how happy she is with him"

"You should ask her first, who are him to her. I knew that she loves you so much, she wouldn't ever do that to you"

"Yeah, maybe it's my fault too. I'm not always there when she needed me"

"Just relax" I heard someone is stepping inside the house. Guess what, it's Kim with the guy. I get up and sit.

"What are he doing here?" I ask while staring at him.

"He wants to explain that--" I cut her off.

"I don't need his explanation"

"Okay, if you don't want to but just hear me out that him and I are nothing. I just met him in the campus. We were just hanging out, nothing more. Can you not be angry at me?"

"I can be angry at you when you're going out with another guy? What do you expect me to do?!" I yell.

"Oh I can't be friends with anyone while you have tons of girls that would've do anything to get you? Wow you're a really smart guy. You know what? It's never been in my mind to cheated. Now, you're mad at me? Okay it's all my fault, I'm sorry. Just text me when you're okay!" she says defensively, she just walks away.

"Kim, please, don't go. I'm so sorry for raising me voice to you, I didn't meant to, I just mad at you. I hate it when I saw you look happier with him. I wish I could make you happy like that. I'm just afraid of losing you. I'm just overthinking. I'm very stupid person because make the most beautiful girl in the world cry" I chase her and wrap my arms around her. Her head on my chest.

"You're not stupid, Kylian. I know you're sorry now, it's not your fault. I'm happy with you, I mean really happy. There's no one could replace you in my heart. Je t'aime" her head nuzzles on my chest.

"I love you too" I kiss her forehead.

"This is Will" I shake hands with.

"I'm sorry for causing everything between both of you. We're good now?"

"Yeah and there's no need to be sorry"

"I should go now" he's a very good man.

"I can send you to your apartment, let's go" she smiled and our hands intertwine.

"I miss you so much" I kiss her.

----------

A/N: last chapter before exam, i'll update as soon as exam is over. thank you for reading and voting! x.

-paghisha