12: confession

Kim P.O.V

We get in the car. I look to Kylian and there's a bruise at his mouth. I'm feeling so guilty.

"Oh my g-gosh, Kylian, your m-mouth"

"It's okay, I'm good" he smiles.

"N-no, you're not. I'm so so sorry, this is all my f-fault"

"Hey, listen.. shh Kim, I'm fine as long as you fine" he hands on my cheeks and he rests his head on mine.

"This is the worst date ever" I mumble.

"What? Date?"

"Date? I said... just forget it" I turn my head from looking at him.

"It's only eight forty-five now, let's go to my house?"

"Yeah" he starts driving.

"Can I, like usually?" I want to turn on the radio. And now playing is my favourite song by One Direction.

"People say we shouldn't be together, we're too young to know about forever.." I look to outside the window.

"They don't about the things we do, they don't know about the i love you but I bet you if they'll only knew, they would just be jealous of us.."

"You have a great voice, I love to hear you sings and I'm sad because I'm not going to listen it after this" Kylian says.

"Thank you. You can always come to my house, my family like you a lot"

"There's something I need to tell you before I'm going back"

"What is it"

"I love you"

"You're funny" I laugh

"I'm not making joke"

" I thought someone like you like models, actress or else"

"No, this is true. I've fall for you since our first met, will you be my girlfriend?" my jaw dropped.

"I don't know, I mean, I love you too. What if you break my heart?"

"No, I would never do that"

"Don't make me regret"

"I'll never.." I peck his lips and he kiss mine too. It's a long kiss.

We've arrive to my house.

"Come on" I grab Kylian hand.

I knock the door.

"Bonjour" I look to Kylian and he's laughing.

"Kim!" Kyle shout, mom is in the kitchen.

"We're worried about you"

"Why?"

"You didn't know?" Kyle shows me and Kylian the news about us. It says that Kylian had into fight with two boys for me.

"That damn two bitches" I say.

"No swears!" mom shout.

"That two guys tries to hurt me and Kylian came right on the time" I explain.

"Thank you for taking care of my lil siter" Kyle says.

"No problem, I'll never let anyone hurt her"

I run to my mom and hug her.

"Ahh my daughter"

"Mom, Kylian's here"

"Let's eat"

"No, we're fulled. I want to watch Netflix in my room with him"

"Doors. Open."

I walk upstairs to my room and Kylian is following me.

"This is my room" I go to bathroom and change my outfit into hoodie and boy shorts.

"Nice" he looks around to the posters.

"Is that me?" he pointing to his poster.

"I guess so" I reply, I look to Kylian who's staring at me right now, I forgot that I wear boy shorts.

"Let's watch Netflix, I want to continue Dexter episode 6"

"Okay"

After watching 3 episodes of Dexter, I just notice that Kylian is fall asleep. It's 11:56pm now. Damn, he's totally cute right now. I'm not going to wake him up but tomorrow is his flight back home.

"Kylian" I tap his hand

"Wake up"

"Tomorrow is your flight"

"You don't wanna miss it"

"Let me sleep, I'm in the edge of my dream with you, loooove"

"What time is your flight?"

"7am"

"What if you'll late tomorrow?"

"Pleaseee, I'm tired and your bed is super comfortable"

"Okay, okay. Sleep well" I pull the blanket and cover his body. I set the alarm for tomorrow's morning, 6am.

I text my mom that Kylian sleeps here and she's okay with it. I sleep beside Kylian and suddenly his arms wraps around my body. I'm living for this moments, I love cuddling with him.

----------

A/N: Please vote after reading and comment a emoji that you feel about this chapter. Thank you! x.

-paghisha