18: anything

Kim P.O.V

He leads me to his car and opened the door, allowed me to get inside before he get to his side. Our hands intertwined as he droved us to whereever he wanted to brought us. I stare outside the window, guessing where we going.

"Tell me where are we going!" I exclaim. "No, I won't tell you babe." he laughs.

After a few minutes, we arrived to a park and it has a lake beside it, it is beautiful. He get out and open the car door for me. He's holding my hand, leads me to the park. I saw a field with a goal and nearby is a blanket with a basket on top of it.

"A picnic?!" I stare at him, cup his cheek and plant a kiss on his lips. I run and sit on the blanket. Kylian sits besides me.

He take out the food from the basket. "Chocolate chip muffin? I really love it." he smiles.

We both eat pasta salad. "Who made this? It's perfect!" he laughs. "I am."

"That's why it's so delicious." I say while wrapping my arms around his neck. "What a compliment." He poke my nose.

"I will teach you to play football, come on." He gets up and I'm still sitting staring at him. "Come on you lazy princess." I raise both of my hands and he pull me to get up.

"Okay now let's--" I cut him off. "Shh" I lift the ball up and start to juggle. I do some tricks.

"I didn't know you're great at this, who taught ypu this?" he asks. "Kyle, since him and I been fan of football and I learnt it on YouTube too."

"Let's play one on one, whoever wins it tell the other person what have to do." he smirking. "Game on babe, game on."

I go dribbling down the field and Kylian is chasing me. I quick do the maradona to get past him and then I score the goal. I'm copying Mbappe's way of celebrating goal.

"Hey, that's me!" He chase me. As he came closer to me, he push me and I fall. He running towards the goal and score it. He do one of his famous goal celebration dance.

I run to him quickly then I jump to his back  "You cheater, Mbappe!" I yell at his ear. He's unstable right now and we fall down to the field.

We laugh hysterically as we lay down to the grass. "I win Kim!" He shouts. As we sit down, I get up and sit on his lap, facing his face.

"Thank you" I say.

"Anything for you, love, anything." I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist. He leaning his lips on mine, he's driving me crazy.

----------

A/N: i'm ready for some broken hearts haha. check out my new shawn mendes fanfic it's called conversation. don't forget to leave a comment amd vote. thank you, x!

-paghisha