14: another guy

after three weeks,

Kim P.O.V

Time flies so fast and it's been three weeks since our last met. Kylian texted and called me everyday, he's busy sometimes. I miss him everyday. It means that I've been in Washington State for like a week.

I'm sitting in English class currently a few more minutes before it ends, the professor explains something bored and I'm not interest to listen. As soon as the bell rings, all of the students get up and walk away from the class. I don't have any class after English, I just wanna spend time in my room. I pick all of my books and walk.

I live in an apartment that is not far from there with my roommate, Faith, which is she's beautiful and kind. She has hazel eyes and brown hair, she takes medical education.

Suddenly, I receive a message from Faith.

Faith: babe! come to our kitchen asap, its urgent!

I run fastly to go to her. In a busy corridor I run into a good-looking guy, which is Will Evans, our hot law student. I stare at his beautiful green eyes.

"I'm so s-sorry, I need to hurry, it is my f-fault" I say stutterly.

"Hey, it's okay. I don't see where I'm going" he helps me to pick up my books. "And here you go" he looks then hands my literature book.

"So, you're freshmen here? Which is literature student? Hi! I'm Will" we shake hands.

"H-hi, I'm Kimberly, I'm sorry I need to go, sorry again"

"Can I have your number?"

"Y-yeah, for s-sure" I write my number on a piece of paper and give it to him, he mouth thank you. Then I just walk away.

As soon as I arrive, I run to the kitchen and ask.

"What the hell is urgent?"

"I baked your favourite chocolate chip muffin!" she yells. I roll my eyes.

"Gotcha! Is it good as usual?" I bite muffin.

"Of course, no one can beat your chocolate chip muffin! Yours the greatest!" I yell

"Aww" she hugs me tightly.

"Wanna know something?"

"Yeah"

"Because of your stupid plan of muffin, I bumped into Will just now"

"Wait. Will? Is it Will Evans?!" I nod.

"And he asked for my number"

"What the-- I'm so proud of you, you're going to marry our hot senior"

"I'm not, I'm in love with the one and only my man"

"Okay okay" she laughs. Suddenly, my phone rings and it's startled me.

727-354-3916: hi kimberly!

727-354-3916: its me, will! the guy you bumped just now hahaha

"Hey, it's Will, come here" Faith pull a chair and sit beside me.

"Just reply him" Faith says and nod her head.

Kim: hi the guy i bumped just now, 'will'

Will: wow youve got sense of humour bcs i thought youre a strict person hahaha

Kim: im really not in the mood when i ran into you bcs of my idiotic friend pranks me

"Hey" Faith slaps my shoulder.

"Oops"

Will: thats hilarious hahaha, hey, ill chat you later

Will: gtg ;)

Kim: bye =)

"Wow, you're texting one of the hottest senior in our campus, congratulations" she taps my back.

"Texting doesn't hurt"

"Don't fall in love with him, because you've got a great boyfriend!" she shouts while do the dishes.

"I'll never!" I reply.

----------

A/N: thank you for over one thousand reads! and this is for you guys. please vote after reading. exam is around the corner so i'm a little bit busy rn, thank you! x

-paghisha