9: real joke

Kim P.O.V

Kylian drive us to the hotel, or should I say most luxurious hotel at the town. It's great to be them.

We walk into the hotel. I see an old man who work to open the door for guests, I thank him.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome, actually peoples that came here didn't say it"

"They're mean. What is your name?"

"I'm Des, you? You're really nice girl"

"It's Kimberly, thank you. Sorry, I've got to go. My friends are waiting for me"

"It's okay, nice to meet you" I wave at him. He's reminding me to my grandfather, I miss him.

Kylian P.O.V

We walk in together and I see Kim talking to the old man that his job to opens the door. Damn she's a kind person, she talk to him nicely. She wave to the old man and walk to us.

"Hey, you're kind"

"I miss my grandfather, he's reminding me of him. I hate the way people treated him" she tells.

We take elevator to my room, it's on 15th floor.

I unlock the door and they all are lean on the couch. I ask them.

"What type of movie?"

"Horror!" They all shout except Kim. She mouth NO!

"Aw, pleaseeeee" The boys begging.

"Okay" she chuckles.

I take out Annabelle, I sit beside Kim. She's staring at me, damn it's cute. When the scary scene come out, she hug me tightly.

We watch over 6 random movies and it's 08:30pm currently. The boys go back to their rooms. Leave me and Kim all alone.

"Do you hungry?"

"Yeah, very much"

"Let's go to.." she cut me off.

"McDonalds!" she shouts.

"Anything for you" I get up and she's still laying on the couch. I raise my eyebrow.

"Okay okay hahaha"

We walk out through the hotel door and Kim wave at the old man.

I open the car door for her and she smile at me. She turn on the radio. She loves music, I guess. Then, she sings.

"And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them, like every single wish we ever made. I wish that I could wake up with amnesia and forget about the stupid little things..." she look out through the window while singing. After few minutes, I've notice that she's crying quietly. The tears running down her face.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just love this song. Sometimes, I just wish I could wake up with amnesia" she says sadly.

"Why? You can't, there's so much things that I want you to remember" she starts smiling.

"You're good at making jokes" she wipe off the tears. The joke is real, Kim.

We just drive-thru the McDonalds because Kim is too tired. It's time to sent her home, it's 09:47pm currently.

We arrive at her place, I walk her to the door.

"Hey, thank you"

"No problem"

"Today was great, your friends are nice"

"I've told you"

"Good night, Kylian"

"Good night too.." suddenly she kiss my cheek. She smiled before quickly run into her home.

"...love" I continue the sentence and walk to the jeep.

----------

A/N: don't forget to vote. thank you, x!

-paghisha