25: paris

Kim P.O.V

Being on plane is sucks, fortunately I'm arrived in Paris, I guess it's morning here. I walk out from the plane. Now I'm literally searching for a board with my name written on it. Then I've found it, a tall and blonde haired girl holding it, she is young. I walk toward her.

"Um, bonjour, I'm Kimberly." I say to her, I didn't know how to speak french. (bonjour means hi)

"Hi! I'm Fluer Moreau. You can speak french?" Then we shake hands. Her accent is good.

"I only know to say bonjour." she giggled.

"C'mon, you must've be so tired." I nodded and we walk to a car.

The driver carrying my luggage and keep it in behind of the car and drive.

"Okay so you'll be staying in an apartment which is not too far from your workplace and you can ask for help whenever you wanted. Give me your phone." I unlocked the password and give it to her.

"Done, I've saved my phone number in it. We should be friends." she giggled.

"Yeah we should."

"We're here, c'mon." she grabs my hand and I take my things and get into the apartment building. We take elevator, and Fluer pressed fourth floor button and we're arrive.

She unlocked the door and open it. The apartment is huge and look so cozy. Fluer carrying my things and shut the door. We sit down on the couch tiredly.

"Thank you, this place is too big for me, you should come and have sleepovers sometimes."

"Yeah, sounds like a plan, I would love too! Kimberly, what it feels like living in us? I mean, yeah, I would like to go there, one day."

"First of all, just call me Kim and second, yeah it's good, you should go there sometimes."

"I'm hungry, are you?" I nodded.

"Then let's go to a cafe, I know the best in the town." She gets up and pulling me hand.

"But first.."

"Let me take a selfie?" Fluer joked.

"Yeah, but I want to change into something more comfortable." I unzip my bag, take out my fav hoodie and wear it. I wear my hair into a messy bun. I unlocked my phone and click at camera button. I raised my phone, Fluer is standing besides me smilling and I took it. I open my Instagram account to post it.

"Hey Fluer, what is your Instagram account?"

"This" She showed me her Instagram account on her phone.

[photo attached]

liked by k.mbappe, fluermoreau and 12,079 others

kimberlycooper @fluermoreau + paris! 💅💅

It is weird that currently, Kylian is liking my pictures on Instagram.

"Let's go!" I yell.

----------

A/N: you'll never know what's gonna happen on the next chapter! don't forget to vote! thank you, x

-paghisha