17: date night

Kim P.O.V

As we reached to infront of my apartment, I wave at Kylian and about to go, he grabs my hands.

"Let me take you for a date tonight, I want to make it up for you about what has happened, I am r-really sorry for--" I cut him off by leaning my lips on his, I pull his neck. He kiss me back and his hands starts to wonder around my body. He push me against the wall, it's getting too serious.

"What time is it?" I pull my lips over him.

"Seven, wear anything you please, I'll pick you up."

"Okay then, see you tonight" I open the door slowly so that Faith won't hear me. I raise my head and see Faith infront of me with crossed hand, raising her eyebrow.

"What?"

"I can hear you guys from the inside, it's too loud, I could've been deaf." I roll my eyes.

"Did you cried? Your eyes are red."

"Yeah, Kylian just overthinked after he saw Will and I. It's alright now." She seems speechless.

"You gotta help me dress up, Kylian is taking me out to date tonight. I don't know what to wear."

"How about you go to shower while I get everything set up for you and let me do the rest." I take shower: brush my teeth, washing my hair and etc. After half an hour I'm done, then get out.

"It took me a long time to chose, give it a try." she handed me the outfit: long sleeve black crop top and high waist blue jeans.

"And..." I show it to her and spinning around.

"It's gorgeous, that guy is totally gonna bang you tonight!" We both burst out of laughter. "Let me do your hair and the make up" She turn it to a wavy hair and simple make up.

"I'm going to sleepover at my friend's house tonight, I'll be back tomorrow, please take care." she says. "Okay F-retty" it's 'pretty'.

The door bell rings. "I'll get it for you" Faith says then open the door.

"You better not make her cry again Kylian"

"Don't tease him Faith" I walk toward them. "Okay, then here you go, your princess."

"Hey" I greet him by hugging him. "Bye guys" Faith close the door.

I look down to my shoes. I'm very shy and I don't even know why, I raise my head and see Kylian is staring at me right now, he's blushing. "What?"

"Nothing, you just beautiful, like really beautiful."

"It's rude to stare and thank you, let's go then" I hold his hand and we walk away.

----------

A/N: a week of school holiday, yay! sorry for the late update. please vote after reading. thank you, x!

-paghisha