"Dad?!"

Y/N POV

I laid in bed staring at the ceiling in thought. "Y/N, mon ange, you've been in here for hours and you haven't eaten. You need to get up. At least eat.. if not for yourself, for me and for the babies, ma cherié?" Lafayette murmured, leaning against the doorframe.

I glanced over at Laf to see him frowning, "Sorry, I've just had a lot on my mind..." I mumbled. He sighed and began to make his way over to the bed and sat down, I sat up and looked at him with tears pricking at my eyes.

I sniffed and a few tears escaped, Lafayette's gaze softened and he pulled me into a warm embrace. I huffed and let out a shaky exhale while he stroked my hair gently.

"What's wrong, mon amour?" He whispered, setting his chin on my head. "I'm just worried I won't be a good mother." (Looking at you Bi-Lociraptor (originally put Carribean_Assassin oops) Force feeding those slimes ._.') I  mumbled in between broken cries he lifted his head and pulled away to look at me.

Laf grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "Y/N, ma cherié, mon chaton, mon amour... you'll be the best mother out there. I know you will, you've got the smarts and talent to do it. I'm confident you'll be fabulous at it and besides, you've got me at your side." Lafayette stated, staring into my E/C eyes.

I let out a light, broken, laugh. He smiled and kissed my forehead, wiping a tear away and engulfing me in a hug once more. "Je t'aime." I murmured. I could almost hear is fond grin, "Je t'aime aussi." Laf replied.

I smiled and pulled away getting up and leaving, I made my way down the stairs into the kitchen. I sat down at the counter and noticed Lafayette had bought some pizza, and likely left it out for me. (I gotchu, Luna)

I hummed and grabbed a few slices, eating them while Eros came padding over and laying by my feet. I giggled faintly and gave him a slice in which he gladly ate.

Moments later Lafayette emerged from the staircase and passed by me, kissing my cheek as he did so and sitting beside me as he grabbed a slice. I swallowed and felt my face heat up, "You're too cute." Laf teased, I rolled my eyes and continued to eat.

"HERCULES MULLIGAN, GeT yOur AsS bACK hERe beFoRE I haVE tO GrAb tHE bElT!!" (Kinky 😏) I heard Aaron shout. I laughed and turned around to see Herc chasing John. "You invited them over??" I mumbled.
"Of course, I wasn't sure if I could convince you to get up by myself, mon amour." Laf grinned.

I rolled my eyes as Herc grabbed John by the collar and pinned him to the wall, raising him up. "YOUR TURTLE LOVING ASS BETTER GIVE BACK AARON'S POETRY BOOK!" Hercules spat. "HeRC! I said It'S fiNe!" Aaron whined.

"No it's not! Nobody messes with my Aaron!" Hercules insisted. "Too bad! Alex needs it more than Aaron does!!" John argued and this caused Herc's fists to tighten on his collar.

"Yeah.. I don't know why I thought that was a good idea." Laf mumbled and I laughed softly. "Neither do I. I mean, what was going through your head?" I teased and Lafayette grumbled something incoherently.

"Oh come on you, big baby, you know I'm right!" I claimed and stuck my tongue out. "How do I put up with you?" He muttered. "The same way you love me~" I explained, he rolled his eyes and pulled me into his side. "I suppose you're right." "I'm always right. Even when I'm wrong, I'm right. Don't forget it." I told him. "Got it." He chuckled.

"Now. If you'll excuse me, I've got to stop a homicide." I mumbled and pull away from Laf. He laughed breathily at the remark and got up to follow.

"Hercules Mulligan, put John down. And John, give back Aaron's book." I ordered, Herc glanced at me before glaring at John and setting him down.

John scoffed and fixed his wrinkled shirt, "John. Now." I barked, he shrunk back in fear. John quickly tossed the book to Hercules who caught it and handed it to Aaron. Arron smiled and hugged Hercules from behind with Herc chuckled lightly at his actions.

"John, go back home; I'm sure Alex is waiting. And Aaron and Hercules, would you like some Pizza?" I offered. Aaron grins and nodded while Herc just shrugged. "I suppose." He murmured. John however didn't hesitate and left quickly, likely in fear.

I gave a lopsided grin and gestured them to the pizza on the counter, Aaron released Hercules and walked over. I glanced at Lafayette and grin broadly, Hercules hummed and followed Aaron. They both sat down and began to eat a few slices.

The doorbell rang, Laf and I looked at each other and shrug. "I'll get it, mon ange." He murmured and nodded, I walked over to the counter and began to talk with Herc and Aaron.

I noticed Laf was staring at whoever was on the other side of the door. I tilted my head and walked over, ducking under Laf's arm. "Look at you, he's gotten you all knocked up!" The man growled. I turned to the man and my jaw dropped. "Dad?!" I exclaimed.