We're Expecting...

Y/N POV

I woke up to find Lafayette spooning me, which was new. He was always at work at this time or up watching TV; letting me rest.

I turned onto my side and cuddled into his warmth, I felt his chest bounce slightly. "Well, good morning mon amour." He chuckled, I grinned and look up at him, kissing his bearded-chin; which was still neatly trimmed.

He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead, continuing to hold me tenderly. I sighed contently, Lafayette exhaled softly and rest his chin on my head.

Moments later Eros jumped up on the bed and laid down beside me, he started licking the back of my head and I giggled.

"Alright, seems Eros wants me up." I mumbled and pulled away from the cuddle, Lafayette snickered and sat up.

His hair was down, he looked so much like Thomas. I found myself staring, "You're staring." Lafayette teased, I blushed lightly and ran my hands through his hair.

"What're you doing?" He chuckled, "Thomas won't let me ply with his hair, so I'm gonna play with yours." I have a cheeky grin and he rolled his eyes playfully.

Eros let out a soft bark and began to lick Lafayette's face, tackling him on the bed and licking everywhere he could get, on his face.

I laughed and rolled onto my back, Eros stopped licking Laf and began to lick my face. I wheezed as I continued my giggle fit.

Laf eventually pulled Eros off me and told him to lay down, Eros did as told and laid on the end of the bed. I smiled and rubbed his head.

Lafayette grabbed me from behind and hugged me, I hugged and attempted to break free. But I failed, I gave a fake frown.

"Oh c'mon, mon amour, you know you like it." Laf purred, I smiled and snuggled closer into him. Laf giggled and began to tickle my sides.

"How dare you! Turning against mwah?" I scoffed playfully, Laf just nodded and continued to tickle me.

Eventually he buried his face into my neck, causing me to burst out laughing; his beard tickled against my soft skin.

I felt his smirk against my neck and he wiggles his face around, tickling me even more. I laughed so hard tears came out of my eyes.

Lafayette giggled and let me go, pulling his face away and kissing my temple. He leaned on one of his hands and stared at my adoringly.

"Now it's your turn!" I gave a wicked smile and his grin faded into fear, he scrambles to get off the bed but failed. Eros grabbed the bottom of his pants and pulled him back towards me.

"Noo!" He pleaded, "Too bad, so sad." I chuckled and began to tickle him. He broke into a laughing-fit, squirming around.

"So, who wins tickle wars?" I asked, leaning down to rest my head on his shoulder. "You!" He exclaimed, "That's right." I snickered and stopped tickling.

He sat up and smiled, grabbing a hair band and pulling his hair back into a bun. I grin and got up, leaving and heading downstairs.

Lafayette trailed behind, humming softly to himself. I walked into the kitchen and got Eros food and water. I turned on the radio and listened, closing my eyes.

Eventually 'Panic! At the Disco' came on, and I couldn't refuse dancing. I let it a short chuckle and began to dance around the kitchen.

Lafayette watched as he leans on the counter, his hand propping up his chin. He stared at me happily, smiling broadly.

Eros was barking and hopping around with me, basically dancing with me. I laughed lightly and grabbed his front paws, lifting them and dancing with Eros. (Lmao, meee)

Lafayette eventually stopped fawning and got up, approaching me. I set Eros' paws down and looked at him with a wide grin.

He took my hands in his and began dancing around with me, swaying and twirling around. I smiled and kissed his cheek, Lafayette flashed a toothy grin in return.

:-: :-:

We walked into the hospital, "Name?" The woman asked. She wore a white button up that hugged her curves and black skirt, she sent Laf a flirty smile and glared at me.

Well, fuck you too.

"Marquis de Lafayette." Lafayette mumbled and glared at the woman in return, "Yes, right this way." She said and began to lead us down the hall.

I held Lafayette's hand happily, she stopped at a room and let us enter. I sat down on those uncomfortable beds they always have in there, swinging my legs boredly.

Moments later the Doctor entered, "You must be Y/N. I'm Doctor Lee." The man smiled. (Fuck off Lee. D:<) I flashed a toothy grin as he shook Laf and I'd hand.

"So, you're here to find out the gender, yes?" He asked, looking at a clipboard and lifting a paper. "Oui." Lafayette replied." "Very well."

:-: :-:

(I don't fucking know how they do tests for the gender, I don't have any siblings. ;-;)

A few hours later (because, hospitals take. For. Fucking. Ever.) Dr. Lee came back in with a kind smile.

"Congratulations, you're having two girls." He says- wait. I'm pregnant with two children?!