...Mmm Here's Your Answers pt. 3

"Geez you guys like to interrogate us, don't you?" DerpyPepsi mumbled, she sat up from the couch and glared around.

"Where are these fucks?" DerpyPepsi muttered under her breath. She walked up the stairs and many moans can be heard throughout the hall.

She grumbled. "ALL Y'ALL STOP FUCKIN' WE GOT MORE QUESTIONS TO ANSWER!!" DerpyPepsi screamed at the top of her lungs, groans of annoyance can be heard.

DerpyPepsi gave a smug grin and hums, walking back downstairs and into the living room. "Now That that's taken care of...." She mumbled and ate some of her chicken nuggs from Wendy's.

Moments later people emerge from the staircase, she hummed and ate another before Lafayette pipes up. "Can I have one?"

Lafayette extends his hand, reaching for a chicken nugget. DerpyPepsi slapped his hand away and walks around the counter. "No! They're mine!" She hissed.

Lafayette grumbled and sat down on the couch. "Let's get this over with.." Hamilton grunted. "Shut up Hamilwhore! We're gettin' there." DerpyPepsi growled.

She took headcount of everyone, they're all here. She begins to pull everyone up from the comments.

Eros barks at the sight of GoChaseADonut and rushed over to the being. Eros nuzzles their legs before jumping up and licking their face.

Jordii139584 looks around at everyone awkwardly and @TooManyFandomsInABox sat there in confusion, shoving their hands into their pockets awkwardly.

"Jordii, you're up first... because, well, you had the most questions." DerpyPepsi explained, nodding in their direction.

Jordii's eyes widened and they nodded. "First off, Alexander; why do you hate Jeffershit so much?" Jordii questions and turns to the small man.

"WE HAVE FOUGHT ON LIKE SEVENTY-FIVE DIFFERENT FRONTS! But when all is said and all is done, because I can." Alexander spat. "You're stupid." DerpyPepsi muttered under her breath.

"I heard that!" Alex snarled at DerpyPepsi. "Good." She growled, "Next." DerpyPepsi mumbled.

"Can you take a break?" Jordii asked Alex again. "I will try to get away." His haze softens, meanwhile Maria can be seen in the background with a sly smirk.

"John, Why do you love turtles so much?" Jordii stated turning to the freckled man. "Because they're cute, and they let me take them to narnia with me...." He whispered the last part, pressing a finger to his lips and making a 'shh' sound.

"John. Are you drunk?" DerpyPepsi arched a brow, "N-No!" The man let out a hiccup. "John!! You're drunk!" "No I'm not...." He mumbled.

DerpyPepsi rubs her temples in annoyance. "How many Pints?" Jordii continued. "As many as it takes to get in Alex's pantsssss." He claims, dragging out the 's'.

"John!" Alexander whined, earning a giggle from John. He swayed and drunkenly walked to his fiancée, leaning on him.

"Thomas, why do you like Magenta so much?" Jordii mumbled and turns to the wild-haired man. "It fits my personality." He claimed. "Your stuck-up, rich kid, bitchy personality?" DerpyPepsi retorted. "Hey!" "Well it's true!" DerpyPepsi sneered.

"Souls you look to join us, or stay mellow doin' whatever the hell it is you do in Monticello?" Jordii says to the man, who is enraged by DerpyPepsi's remark.

Jemmy coughs, "I'm what he does in Monticello." James murmured coyly, Thomas went red with embarrassment, instantly going silent.

"Jemmy, what are you allergic to?" Jordii arched a brow at Jefferbitch's lover. "Thomas' haters." He muttered, "No wonder you're always sick, he's got a lot in this household." DerpyPepsi sniggered.

"Baguette or Croissant?" Jordii chirps to the Frenchman, he thought for a moment and then spoke up. "Baguette." He smiled.

"I'm gonna regret asking this... but, why?" DerpyPepsi sighed. "Because Baguettes are long, hard, just lik-" "NO! NO, WE'RE DONE WITH SINS FOR NOW!" DerpyPepsi shouted, cutting the dirty-minded man off.

She huffed and Jordii shrugged. "How many Baguettes is too many Baguettes?" 'ManyFandoms asked the Frenchmen.

"When Y/N starts hiding them from me." Lafayette told, scratching the back of his neck. DerpyPepsi kicks @TooManyFandomsInABox back into the pool of comments, as they didn't have any more questions.

Luna smiled and kissed Eros' head. "I love you more than Laf!" She squealed and hugged Eros.... for the 15th time. "Rude!" Lafayette grumbled. "The girl is entitled to her opinion!" DerpyPepsi sneered.

DerpyPepsi pries Luna off of Eros and gives her a stuffed animal of him before shoving them back into the comments.

DerpyPepsi turns to And_Chrissy who had a question for her, tapping DerpyPepsi's shoulder. "Yes?" DerpyPepsi hummed.

"Which character is most annoying?" Chrissy asked, DerpyPepsi glances around. "Anyone who tries to take my food... so, who does that most?" DerpyPepsi wanders off on the train of thought.

She snaps her fingers and grins broadly. "Angelica! She always tries to take my food, plus, she's always summoning Satan; I can never sleep with all these demons in my house!" DerpyPepsi rambled before sighing, she pushed Jordii and Chrissy back into the comments.

"Alright bye guys, I have a feeling we may be doing this again soon. But that all depends on if you guys want another Ask Us." DerpyPepsi waves.