I'll protect you

A/N:

Guys I think I'm becoming Alexander Hamilton, it's 4:25 in the morning at the time of writing this... I'm sleep deprived. Anyways, have fun with the chapter, there may or may not be some fluff.

Y/N POV

I woke up to a delicious scent, so naturally from habit I sat up. I glanced around and saw everything in place, it was normal.

I was in my room at Hercules' place, my parents knew I stayed over sometimes. I stretched and lift my feet over the side of the bed, my feet gently made contact with the hard-wood floor.

I got up and got dressed. I decided to dress in F/C today. I slipped into a F/C hoodie, crop-top with some black leggings.

I then proceeded to the bathroom where I kept my makeup. I applied a light F/C eyeshadow with a wing. The wing was close enough to perfect so I shrugged and left both like that.

I smiled to myself. "Another day, you can do it Y/N." I told myself before switching off the light, prancing out of the bathroom and then my room.

I found myself in the Kitchen, Hercules and Lafayette were there. I greeted the boys and sat down at the island counter. I hummed as I watch Lafayette, he was cooking pancakes.

Hercules hugs me from behind. "Have fun last night~?" He murmured in my ear. Lafayette shot Herc a glare and Hercules let me go, his hands up in defense.

"Relax Laf, I've got a girlfriend, she's all yours." I blushed at his words, Lafayette smirked at my red face, turning back to the pancakes.

"So, mon chéri, would you like me to wake you to school today?" Lafayette asks, his back facing me. I shuddered as he spoke, it was kinda of cute when he spoke in French.

"Yes please, also, could you add chocolate chips to my pancake?" I asked, licking my lips at the thought of its taste.

"Oui, one moment." He smiled at me before focusing on the food. He turns around with three plates, the third balancing on his forearm.

He handed me my Chocolate-chipped pancake and Hercules a plain one, he then proceeded to sit beside me with the third plate.

His pancakes had some blueberries in them. I smiled and began to dig into my breakfast, damn, he's a good cook.

I sighed happily and finished off the pancake while Lafayette chuckled. "Like my cooking, do we?" He smirks. "It's delicious, I've never had such well made pancakes in my life—oh—we should get ready to go. (Pfft, that rhymes) School starts soon." I rambled as I glance at the clock.

Lafayette and Hercules shovel the last of their food into their mouths before standing up. Hercules sets out plates in the sink and leaves out the front door.

I hum and followed behind, Lafayette trialing after me. We came outside and Hercules opened the door to his car and looked over at us.

"You want a ride so that you're not late?" He asks. I glance at Lafayette who already speaks up. "Oui, merci Hercules." "No problem," her grins.

And so, we got into the back of the car, like and Uber, and Herc drove us all to school. (No shade on Uber)

Once he stops in front of the school we got out, Hercules waves and drives off to park his car. I glance wording nervously.

The only time I was ever safe on the school grounds, was when Herc was with me. Now, I don't know how this will play out with Lafayette, if the bullies show up.

I walk cautiously into the school, then, I'm shoved. Great. I sighed and regain my balance as I glare at the bullies.

Maria Reynolds, are you kidding me? She's the worst, last year I wound up with a broken wrist because of her. "Care to introduce me to your new friend?" She smirks devilishly as she gestured to Laf.

I remained silent. "So, you must be the boyfriend..." Maria stated as she turned to Laf, she gave him a push too before stalking away to class.

I sighed and held back a sniffle. Lafayette frowned and grabs my chin, directing my gaze towards him. "Is She one of You're—how you say—bullies?" He murmurs.

I nodded. "I don't want you getting harmed or bullied too, you're a great guy. You've also got a good reputation, I don't want to bring it down-" "I'm gonna stop you right there." He said wit authority.

I blinked in confusion. "You could never bring down my reputation. You're the most amazing person I've ever met, and if they can't see it, then down bother with them! You're caring and sensitive; when did it ever hurt to be sensitive?" He growls, I kept silent. I never knew he thought of me this way.

"You've got passion and sincerity... and Maria, Pfft, she will never amount to anything with her petty bullying. But you, who knows what the future holds, you cold build a tech empire!" He grins.

"And don't even get me started on your complexion..." he sighed dreamily earning a giggles from me.

"So, aside from that, what's your first class?" "Science." I muttered. "Great! I have science too, let's go." He smiled and began to drag me along.

We arrived in class and I sat down. Lafayette sat beside me, seems he's my science partner. I grinned giddily as I watch the teacher, lecture us about thermal temperatures and other things.

"You'll never be alone again, I promise you that. And I also promise to protect you, you let me know if anyone ever gives you trouble or bullies you." I heard Lafayette whisper beside me.

I glanced at him before taking his hand in mine, tangling our finger together. He blushed lightly and gently whispered. "Thank you."
"Of course." He grins and gave my hand a soft, reassuring, squeeze.