Look, time for Dares!

"Alright, first dares are 24s... so, we'll start with those since it's early as fuck." DerpyPepsi stated. "First, Thomas.... Jordii139584 says no Magenta for a day!" DerpyPepsi chimed.

"Nooo!!! Whyyy!" He whines, "I'm not doing it." He pouted. "Yes, you are. And Alex, Jordii also says to stop writing that essay."

"Never.." Alexander seethed, DerpyPepsi rolled her eyes. She snaps her fingers and the essay disappears, "Ok, now that, that has been felt with." DerpyPepsi mumbles.

"Cbayyy dares Jeffershit and Hamilham to switch lives for a day. Meaning, Alex can wear Magenta... just not Thomas."

"WHYY!" They both screamed in unison, DerpyPepsi just gave a smug smirk in reply. "Jemmy, take them to each other's closets." James nodded and shows the whining men out.

"John, Jordii wants you to give away a turtle-" "NO! NOT MY BABIES!" John screeched, shaking DerpyPepsi wildly. "Yes, your children. You don't have a choice, it's a dare." DerpyPepsi grins slyly.

John began to pout and tears welled in his eyes, Peggy attempting to comfort him. "Now," DerpyPepsi began.

"Jordii dares Lafayette to speak only english for a day," "Easy." Lafayette smiles. "Uh-huh... we'll see about that." DerpyPepsi grumbles.

"Y/N, GoChaseADonut dares you to name your future children Bianca if it's a girl, and Nico if it's a boy." DerpyPepsi stated calmly. "Fine..." Y/N huffed. "Good." DerpyPepsi patted Y/N's head and went back to reading the dares.

"Peggy," Peggy's head perks up at the sound of her name, "Yes DerpyPepsi?" She asked gleefully. "And_Chrissy dares you to smack Angelica and Eliza with whipping cream." DerpyPepsi grinned ear to ear.

"Yay!" Peggy clapped and sprays some whip cream on her hands, she approaches her sisters and hides her hands behind her back.

"Oh, hey Peggy!" They both said in unison, Peggy grins and smacks them both with her hands, full of whipped cream.

Angelica let out a screech and Peggy ran, both sisters chains after her. Upstairs shouting is heard from two males.

Moments later Thomas and Alexander care downstairs with a mortified cinnamon roll following behind.

Thomas was wearing a signature green outfit and Alex was wearing a signature magenta outfit. DerpyPepsi giggles at their faces, both looking very unamused.

"Everyone else's dares are done. Okay, Thomas, Alex... lets go live a day in each other's lives." DerpyPepsi instructed.

"Jemmy, you know what Thomas does on a daily basis. And John, you know what Alexander does on a daily basis." DerpyPepsi claimed.

"So, John... you go with Thomas and make sure he lives a day like Alex. And Jemmy, you do the same to Alexander." DerpyPepsi ordered, they nodded and head off.

"Meanwhile, I've gotta stop a Homicide." DerpyPepsi grumbled and ran off to find the sisters. Thomas and Alex glared at each other one last time before leaving.

:-: :-:

"Peggy, there you are!" The author pants, she glances over her shoulder to see Angie and Eliza looking for Peggy. "Run!" DerpyPepsi exclaims, waving her hand forward. The two booked it just as Eliza and Angie caught sight of them.

:-: :-:

"Okay, So... first Alexander has three cups of coffee, sometimes five." John explained to the wild-haired man. "This man's blood is made of coffee." Thomas sneered.

:-: :-:

"Thomas usually checks up on Y/N first, then he goes to the animal shelter to help with the dogs." Jemmy smiled.

"Seriously?" Alexander arched a brow. "Seriously, let's go." Jemmy spat.

:-: :-:

"Now what?" Thomas hissed, throwing the coffee mug somewhere. John sighed, checking his watch. "At this time of day Alex will feed the turtles." John told Thomas.

He grumbled and grabbed the turtle food, he poured some above the water and the one remaining turtle, ate it.

John already missed his other turtle, but he can always get more; if Alex lets him. Thomas grabbed the turtle when it was done eating, pulling it out.

He sets the turtle on the counter and looked around. "What do you clean it with?" Thomas arched a brow, "With this toothbrush." John claims and held up a blue toothbrush.

Thomas smirks as an idea comes to mind. He stormed off upstairs and came back second slater with a green toothbrush, Alexander's toothbrush.

"Uh, that's Alex's toothbrush." John says, Thomas flashed a genuine smile with a chuckle. "I know." Thomas said before beginning to scrub the turtle with it.

"Thomas!"

:-: :-:

"There, I checked on Y/N and helped out at the shelter. What next." Alexander muttered, he didn't know Thomas had a soft spot for animals though; something new he can use against Jefferson now...

"Well, Thomas has a salad around this Time and then he-" "Jefferbitch can eat something other than Macaroni?!" Alex exclaims, cutting Jimmy James off. "Yes." James huffed.

Alexander makes a salad and began to eat it, "Jefferprick has good taste." Alexander mumbled, finishing off the salad and wiping his mouth.

"Next, Thomas usually goes for a jog." James murmured. Alexander sighed, nodding and leaving with Jemmy.

:-: :-:

"ANGELICA! PUT THE CHAIR DOWN!!"

:-: :-:

"Ugh... you're annoying Jefferson." John grumbled, Thomas shrugged and puts the turtle back into the tank.

He ran back upstairs and puts Alex's toothbrush back shifter coming back down the stairs. "Next." Thomas snickered.

"Then he rants about a fight he got into with you earlier that day, to me." John sighs, "Hmm... sit down, it's gonna be a long rant!" Thomas claims.

:-: :-:

"BITCH. GO BACK TO SUMMONING SATAN!" DerpyPepsi shouted at Angelica while frantically trying to get her away from Peggy.

:-: :-:

Everyone finishes and somehow DerpyPepsi wasn't killed during the mix, she sighed and Thomas, Alex, John and James came into the room.

"So, whats you learn form living a day in each other's lives?" She arches a brow. "That Jeffershit can process other food." Alexander hissed.

"That Alexander runs on caffeine and loves to complain." Thomas seethed, DerpyPepsi sighed and excuses them.

"Thank god it's over. Bye guys, if you want another 'dares' or 'ask us' let me know." DerpyPepsi mumbled and passed out on the couch.