Hot Topic

Y/N POV

I clung to my books as I left the school, I waked quickly and carefully avoided people until I was shoved, I sighed and began to gather my books.

"Hey loser, where you off to so fast?" One of my bullies said. I huffed and tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear, "Just leave me alone, please.." I murmured.

I stood back up but held my books tighter, I stared at the group, waiting for a response.
"Pfft, you wanna talk it out? Yeah, no. That's not how it works, let's get physical." They smirked, I whimper and shudder down.

He pumped their fists together and the group began to close in on me, I felt tears threatening to spill.

~*Sm0l TimeSkip cuz this author ain't that evil.... yet*~

I heard a booming voice and the group backed away from me. I lay on the ground bleeding and whimpering, I didn't cry, but I was close to loosing consciousness.

"Y/n.. look at me, what happened?" I recognized the voice, my only real friend, Hercules Mulligan.

I winced as he touched my bruised cheek, "N-Nothing, I-I'll tel you about it when we're walking home." I said shakily, he nods faintly.

The group of bullies, happened to be all females, I don't know why they did what they did to me... but I don't like them.

They shot me jealous glared before the ''leader' piped up. "You should ditch her for me~" She purred, Hercules stood up, looming over the girl.

She giggled and placed her hand on his chest, leaning on him, sending me a dirty look. I sat up shakily, cradling myself.

Hercules grabbed her wrist tightly since she yelped from the sensation, he then shoved her away and helped me gather my books.

I stood up weakly, my legs shook, I held onto Hercules' shoulder as he helped me walk home. "Mind telling me what happened?" He says gently. (How is this not a Herc x Reader?)

"W-Well you see, I was just minding my own business and began to leave," I pause to catch a shaky breath. "I tried to avoid the fight, but they cornered me and began to beat me.." I whispered.

Hercules growled and his grip on the books tightened, I realized we were at his house, we'd come to a stop at his front door.

He knew my family abused me and my father raped me, and he knew that if I showed up already beaten, I'd be punished.

So majority of the time I was at Herc's, he sat me down on the couch and left to the kitchen. Moments later he as sitting beside me and handed me some water.

"You wanna go to the mall, blow off some steam?" He murmurs. I down the water, my throat was dry from all the screaming I'd done earlier, from when the bullies were beating me.

"I'd like that." I whispered and Hercules smiled and gave me a light hug, he stood up and checks his pockets for his wallet.

"Hercules, you don't need to pay for me, I've got money." That was probably a lie, but I don't want him wasting money on me.

He gave me a stern glare and I held my hands up in defeat. "Alright, fine." I huffed and he smiles. "Ready Freddy?" He stuck his tongue out. "Ready as I'll ever be." I grin and we left.

We got into Hercules' Mercedes Benz, it was black and the seats were a nice, beige leather. The car was rather comfy to sit in, he turns on the radio.

He pulled out of the driveway, driving down the street. I sang song softly to the different songs playing, I swayed my arms as I dance a bit.

Hercules slows the car down, gently pressing on the brakes. I look around and realized we're already in the Mall's parking lot.