TWENTY EIGHT

"Ow!" a cry escaped from Diamond's lips, causing Orlando to panic momentarily. The door knob pressed harshly against her back as they tumbled back to his place, their lips locked and no space left for breathing. Orlando couldn't keep still; he couldn't stop the craving he had inside of him for her. He wanted her and it felt fucking good to know she wanted him too.

"I'm sorry baby." Orlando pulled her away from the door, "We should maybe go to the – fucking hell!" he cursed when her warm hand slipped into his jeans and grabbed his manhood. His senses were lost in that moment and all he could think about was Diamond's curves, Diamond's sweet-sweet peach placed between her thick thighs, that was where he wanted to head.

He slipped her dress swiftly off her body and threw it on the floor, followed by his t-shirt. With a passionate kiss, diamond pulled away and looked into his eyes, they mimicked hers filled with nothing but lust. His green orbs were also shinning with an emotion she has never seen before, an emotion she has never seen in a guy's eyes directed at her before and if she needed any conformation, his eyes told it all.

Her manicured hands travelled down his chest to his jeans and she pushed the pants down, dropping on her knees to be level with his crotch. "Barry..." Orlando looked down at her, his heart beating ten beats a minute; he was convinced if she did not get up from that position he was going to die.

She licked her lips and grabbed hold of his d!ck that was pressed against his toned torso. The head had a little pre-cum on it and she licked it her eyes closed. She pulled back and ran her hand back and forth on it before opening her mouth as wide as she could and took him in. Orlando closed his eyes and bit his lip, her mouth was hot, very hot... he was going to burst from just her touch in her mouth.

She moaned at the feel of him swelling in her mouth and she opened her eyes and looked up at him and their eyes locked. Green to blue... the stare was intense and the heat radiating from them could supply the whole Manhattan with power. She pulled to the tip and vacuum sucked him and he groaned, his hand going to the back of her head to push her down further into him and he fucked her mouth, deep throating her. She was gagging, her eyes watering up and Orlando sped up and let out the most animalistic groan as he burst into her mouth and she swallowed milking all of him.

She rose to her feet, her eyes showing anger. "You fucking want to kill me?" she coughed. But a lazy smile was on her face, she looked happy and still very horny.

Without tearing his eyes off her, he kicked off his shoes followed by his pants and briefs. He pulled her roughly into his hard body and kissed her, knocking the wind right out of her, tasting himself in the process. "That was fucking amazing, shit." He groaned his forehead against hers.

"But you and I are not done baby..." he dragged and slipped a cold finger inside her warm lower lips and she jumped at the sudden intrusion but she welcomed it nonetheless. He rubbed her clit and she held on tighter onto his arms, her head thrown back. "Orlando..." she called him out in pure ecstasy. What he was doing to her body should borderline be illegal.

He picked her up and threw her on the couch her legs parted open. She was soaking wet, he could see her arousal on her panties it fucking turned him like he has never been horny before.

"Barry... I wish you could see what I see baby." He grabbed the waist band of her panties and ripped them off her body like he was sex-starved. And to be honest he was, has been long since he entered her and it was then he realized the woman had ruined him for others. If it wasn't hers, he did not want it. She drove him crazy with need and want and he was done denying the feelings he had for her. He wasn't going to grow old and alone, afraid to love.

He wasn't going to sit down and listen to his father's gibberish advice; he wasn't going to turn down on love just because there was something called death always lurking in the corners.