SIX

There is a song by J.Cole which is really a nice song that could seriously put you in a good mood, depending on the situation at hand. The lyrics are really nice to catch on and they run somewhere along the lines of

And can I hit it in the morning,

...the sun rising while you moaning...

A perfect song that would have woken Orlando and Diamond up on a Saturday morning as they found themselves tangles between the white sheets in his bedroom on his bed. Her head was on his large, masculine and broad chest, her head serving as the curtain, hiding her face from his view; his arm was wrapped securely over her and her leg between his legs. Such a cosy position and a smiled spread on his face as he looked down at how peaceful she looked, her steady rhythm reminding him of how amazing and wild last night was.

Her moans rang loud and wild in his ears, she was such a vixen in bed, the way her body moulded into his, how she wrapped her legs around him and never wanted to let him go. He had filled her to the brim until she actually begged him to stop and even when he did, as he slipped his fingers between her thighs, she was still wet and Orlando had to restrict himself from ploughing her field just one more time.

He actually fucked her to sleep as it did not take her more than five minutes before she was succumbed into a deep slumber, soft snores coming from her. She was such a kitten, could be bossy but Orlando had the upper hand when it came to being bossy, she obeyed every instruction he gave her.

'Open wider and let papi see.' He'd tell her and she'd lie on her back, a teasing smile on her face as she spread her legs as wide as they can go and teasingly run her long finger between her silky woman folds. Orlando wondered if she knew what she was doing to him; no woman has ever made him want to spend the rest of the night buried in her hot mound. Yes he has had crazy mind blazing sex but what he had last night, was something words couldn't even begin to describe.

He wondered if it was because he was drunk, or if it was because Diamond was some sort of a forbidden fruit, being her employee and all. What was it about that sex that made it so good, he even cuddled and spooned with her the rest of the morning?

He never brought any of his female conquests in the penthouse; he was quite private like that. He didn't want them to turn sour on him and trash his place. The only person who was ever in there was Leticia and thinking about her brought nothing but anger but still each one always slept on their side. Diamond was indeed a diamond, precious and rare. What was it with her?

She stirred in her sleep, mumbling a few incoherent words then shutting her mouth like a fish. She looked so peaceful and content. She had an enormous appetite for his cock last night and he wasn't stingy with it at all. When she asked and begged for it, all he could was to tell her she knew where to get it.

His brain froze that in between one of the many naps they took, she slid her hand between his legs until she reached his shaft and in one movement she was hovering over him, her hot and wet mouth taking him all in. When she couldn't fit him all in her mouth she used her hands and made humming sounds over the dick and it throbbed. Orlando thought he was seeing stars at the back of his mind as Diamond took pleasure in sucking the hell out of him. It was when she vacuum sucked him that he jerked up on the bed and almost cried, grabbing a fistful of her hair and pushing her further down his shaft until she gagged and when she did, he exploded right in her mouth. He apologized, not knowing what to do with as he was sure he was in-control of his body, but clearly Diamond and her mouth were.