SIXTEEN

Waking up in a foul mood, Orlando went to his kitchen and fixed himself a bowl of cereal. Surprisingly he enjoyed the kiddies' meals, as he called them and loved how Diamond just stocked up all kinds of food for him. He now enjoyed being in his kitchen, trying new meals.

They were easy to make, he wasn't a chef, but he knew how to make the simplest meals. He sat around the kitchen table and enjoyed the bowl that was filled with the brown delights swimming in milk. He was reading the newspaper, business section but his mind was filled with his father's voice. The old man has forbidden him from dating Diamond, well pretending to be dating the woman as per their agreement to get Jones to agreeing to sell his hotel.

"What if she gets attached to you? What if she empties your bank account and leaves you high and dry?" the old man had asked but Orlando defended Diamond and he that money will never be an issue and it will never be a part of the picture. Diamond was just helping him out as her boss and as her friend, nothing more. He didn't disclose how they've already slept together and how he can't look at other women the same anymore since she got into the picture, his father would blow a gasket off.

Adrian York, Orlando's father didn't want Orlando getting himself in a relationship. He didn't want his son to experience the cruelty that came with vile women or the little thing called love. He was one father that instead of pressurizing his son to get married, he pushed him to ignore women unless he wanted to blow off steam and focus on acquiring money and becoming as wealthy as he possibly could.

But if Orlando became wealthy more than he already was who will inherit the money? He wanted a family, he just hasn't found the right person yet, but as soon as he does, he is knocking that someone up.

He left to his office and his eyes lit up at the sight of Diamond talking to Raymond his best friend who was also his lawyer. They had an early meeting which Diamond wasn't going to sit at.

"Morning." He greeted Diamond before hugging his friend and doing their special unique handshake. "Please get us coffee and a tea for Ray." Orlando requested and Diamond nodded, smiling at Ray before going to her desk to request the said drinks from the kitchen.

Orlando observed the little exchange of smiles between Raymond and Diamond and he didn't like it at all. He didn't want his friend seeing his girl in that way.

"What were you two talking about? Smiling and shit?" he asked, sitting by the couch as Raymond joined him, setting his brief case on the thick carpet.

"Diamond Barry is a gorgeous woman bro, what do you think we were talking about? I was laying my game on her." Raymond admitted and Orlando cast him a sharp icy glare.

"Don't do that again." He growled and Ray laughed, finding his friend ridiculous.

"Listen maybe you can't touch your staff but I'm not your employee, if I wanna hit that ass, and she is willing, you can't stop me. She is a beauty and I want her writhing underneath me while I pipe her dow-" Raymond Wilson didn't even get to finish his sentence and Orlando was already standing in front of his, grabbing him by the collar.

"You listen to me you dipshit, Diamond is off limits, if you want to spread your STI's in my company, feel free but you fucking don't touch my Diamond and you don't even look at her and don't even think about her!" Orlando's eyes held fury, even though he wouldn't hurt his best friend intentionally when it came to Diamond Barry, he'd be jailed. He would kill for her and that thought alone scared the shit out of him. He cared about her more than he wanted to admit and the thought of another man touching her unnerved him to the last of his nerves.

"Whoa!" Raymond didn't think his friend would react that way. He wasn't lying when he said he found Diamond attractive, he tried flirting with her but she crushed him down from all the angles. They were just laughing when Orlando walked in about how she was feisty and how he wasn't going to give up on her. "I need to breathe." Raymond chocked and Orlando let go off him without an apology.