Chapter 28: Ultimate Move Training, Midoriya's Big Break

Comincia dall'inizio

I came in to see how you were doing, but I guess you're fine now. I won't tell anyone, I promise. Take care, we all love you and were worried. The five of them asked me to apologize for them until they could do it in person. See you when you wake up!

--Ochaco Uraraka ^~^

Glass shattered in Momo's mind as she had a sadistic smile and her eye twitched crazily while she crushed the paper.

"Ochaco-chan needs a good punishment as well, yes?" She had a wide, scary grin as she walked out and closed the door so hard that she pulled the door knob off and walked away with it.

Timeskip, At School

You, Uraraka, and Tsu all had bumps on your heads as there were spirals in your eyes and Momo sat next to you with a smile.

"Did you learn your lesson?" She asked while beaming with happiness as you nodded.

"Yes, ma'am..." You said while your head was spinning.

"It's my turn next, right?" She asked as she reached over to you and grabbed your lower area with an iron grip as she gave you a heavenly smile and made you squeak and fall onto your desk.

"Yes, m-ma'am..." You stuttered as she released you and sat up in her desk like a model student as Aizawa began class.

"I believe I mentioned this yesterday, but for now, Class 1-A of the hero course will be focusing on getting their provisional licenses." He announced to everyone.

"Yes, sir!" You all nodded.

"A hero license bears with it the great responsibility of human life. Of course, the exam to receive one is very difficult. Even the provisional license has only a 50% passing rate each year." Aizawa told you all.

"Just the provisional license is that hard?" Mineta asked in despair.

"That's why today, we will have each of you come up with at least two..." He trailed off as the door opened and everyone turned towards the door to see Midnight, Cementoss, and Extoplasm. "...ultimate moves." He finished.

"Ultimate moves!?" Kirishima and Kaminari yelled in excitement. "It's like a real school thing and yet--It's a super normal hero thing!" The two of them, along with Mina and Sero yelled.

"Ultimate"! This means that this move will give you a sure win!" Ectoplasm said.

"A move so ingrained into your body that others cannot copy it. Battle means seeing how much you can force what you're good at on you're opponent." Cementoss said.

"Your moves will represent you. These days, pro heroes without ultimate moves are an endangered species." Midnight said while suddenly staring at you with hunger instead of Ryu, which made you uncomfortable as a Pen was suddenly stabbed into your desk and made you go pale white, knowing it was Momo.

"We will tell you more as we go along. We want to proceed logically. Change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma." Aizawa ordered as you all got up and grabbed your costumes to change.

After changing into your costumes, everyone left the class and gathered at Gym Gamma as everyone was looking forward at the teachers.

"Gym Gamma, also known as the "Training Dining Land," or TDL." Aizawa said as everyone was in an awkward silence from the name.

"TDL might make a certain mouse mad at us...!" Midoriya thought in worry as Cemetoss created a small layout of what he training ground would look like inside and how he'd make it.

"I came up with the idea for the facilities. Terrain and other things can be prepared specifically for each student. That's what the "dining" part refers to." He explained to you all.