Having no time to get myself together I rushed to slip on a robe before booking it to the door. I squinted my eyes feigning sleepiness as I opened the door. "What can I do for you officer?" I asked as if nothing had just happened. "Good evening ma'am I'm sorry to bother you so late, is your husband home?" He asked, typical sexist buffoon. "Uh yes he's um-" Tom cut me off. "I'm right here," he said popping up behind me. "Evening sir it would seem that some folks have reported hearing disturbing sounds coming from this residence," he said. "This residence you say? My wife and I haven't heard anything we were both asleep," Tom said convincingly, he's too good of a liar. "I see, sleeping in work clothes is quite strange," he said observing that Tom was still in his uniform. We can't tell him Tom just got home from work that would mean Tom lied and the officer would get suspicious. "Odd indeed Sir I tried to get him to change out of them, but before I knew it he was fast asleep. Waking him to change would be a crime since he works so much," I said trying to play it off. "Yes it would," the policeman said giving me a suspicious look. "Keep it down," He said looking between Tom and I briefly before leaving. I could finally breath freely as I closed the door locking it. "I'm still clueless as to why we decided to stay living in filthy muggle London," Tom said. "We're lucky we could even afford this place Tom," I said before walking to the nursery.

    "Are you alright?" Tom asked suddenly placing his hand on my shoulder, I turned torwards him, tears coming back into my eyes as I shook my head. "All of our lives were in danger tonight," I said quietly. "How could you allow muggles to get the upper hand? You're a skilled witch," Tom stated, clearly dissatisfied. "You act as if I had a choice," I said becoming defensive. "They had a gun. I left my wand in the bedroom to take a bath, there wasn't anything I could do," I continued. "Wandless magic," he suggested. "I was able to knock one of them out," I said. "Why not both of them?" He asked. "I couldn't focus," I admitted looking down. "Tsk Tsk Roslyn these things are sure to happen to the wife of Voldemort, next time it will be wizards. I have tried countless times to train you but evidently it's not getting through to you, you don't care," he said clearly upset with me. "You put yourself and the children in danger because of your defiance," he continued. "Well it's all little hard to focus with a gun pointed at your back," I said glaring at him. "You wouldn't have even been in that position if you would just heed my lecture," he said as I grew angry at his words. "How about 'I'm so glad you're okay Roslyn' instead of blaming me for this?" I said angrily before walking away from him. "Don't walk away from me," He said raising his voice a little. "Don't raise your voice at me," I said turning back torwards him. "Roslyn," he said threateningly. "You know what just don't even talk to me right now," I said storming off to the nursery and closing the door.

     "Eight," I whispered to myself as I sat on the rocking chair. That makes eight lives lost since we left Hogwarts. Most of them were taken by Tom but two of them were by my own doing. I can nearly feel my humanity slipping away from me as I clutched my horcux in the form of a diamond necklace in my palm. It all traces back to Tom. I was so angry that he was practically blaming me for what happened tonight, though I know he's right. I let muggles get the upper hand on me. I have been neglecting my magic by living like a common muggle. Though I'd never admit it to Tom I have been letting his teachings go in one ear and out the other. While at Hogwarts his badgering and lectures plagued our whole relationship. I wouldn't be surprised if the babies were magic geniuses from all the teachings he gave me while I was pregnant. I guess I just wanted things to be different now. Leaving my wand in the bedroom was a mistake, I had gotten too comfortable and careless. I hardly even brought it with me when I left the house. He's right, if I am to be the wife of Voldemort I need to brush up on my magic. I was pretty good with it when I was practicing, I've fallen out of touch with my magic. Who better to brush up on it with than the brightest student to ever walk the halls of Hogwarts who just so happens to be my blasted husband. If only he wasn't such an irritating man.

———————-
So that's that Tomslyn spat. I have some really juicy stuff coming up for you guys I'm so excited for it! There may be another chapter coming today I haven't decided yet but I'm so excited get my new ideas out. Any who thanks for reading, and remember to leave me a comment I'm very lonely!

 Any who thanks for reading, and remember to leave me a comment I'm very lonely!