Done. (2/2)

Yoongi's POV

Aish! (Y/N) thought i was at the club?! What sort of bull- BRING!

The studio telephone broke my train of thought and made me focus on the name displayed.

--Namyeon--

Kim Namyeon. Hah. I haven't seen her in a few years! What's she doing calling me?

"Hello?"

"Yoongi-ah! Hello! I coincidentally got your phone that you left at the cafe a few days ago! I came to return it to you! Come down!" Namyeon's loud voice made me pull away from the speakers.

"Mm. Sure." I put the phone down and removed my headphones.

(Y/N)'s POV

Hm. I actually wonder how Yoongi's been. I miss him. I've been avoiding him because I didn't want to face his anger. I remember the argument we had.

You do not deserve success.

DING!

The doorbell broke my train of thought. I stood up from the couch and went to peek at the hole. There was a puff of dirty blonde hair and the person finally looked up to reveal- NAMJOON!

"Hello!" I opened the door and greeted him. He seemed shy with his hands tucked into his jean jacket pockets.

"You took my phone." Namjoon showed me the sleek black iPhone and pointed at the Ryan phone in my hands. Oh! I didn't even notice that i had taken his phone with me after I stormed out of the studio.

"I'm so sorry! How stupid of me to have taken your phone, Namjoon-ah..." We exchanged phones and stood in a comfortable silence.

"Would you like to come inside?" Namjoon nodded with a smile that showed off those deep dimples. 

Yoongi's POV

I see Namyeon waving and I recognize the phone in her hands. It was mine! She wasn't kidding. I run to her and hold my hand out for her to put my phone in it but i receive an uncomfortable tight bear hug from Namyeon. I didn't like it. It wasn't like (Y/N)'s hugs. Namyeon decided to take a step further and kiss me on the cheek as a greeting. I froze.

"Hello, Yoongi-ah! Yoongi? Yoongi..." Namyeon waved her hands but I was unresponsive and I could only feel heat rush to my cheeks. After a few moments, I was able to shake myself out of the trance and respond to Namyeon.

"Hello. How are you?" I ask and I could finally feel the cool surface of my phone as she returns it to me. 

"I've been well! Would you like to go out for some coffee? It's okay if you don't want to right now but we can go some other time if you're busy..."

"We can go. I need a break from the studio anyways." I said as we started to walk towards the building exit. A break from the studio? Maybe a break from thinking about (Y/N)...

(Y/N)'s POV

"So..." I started. "Would you like some juice? Water?" 

"Some water please!" Namjoon responds.

"How've you been?" I ask as I pour him a glass of water.

"I've been great! The schedule's been very full but i'm trying to keep myself healthy. How about you?"

"That's awesome, Namjoon-ah! Sadly, I haven't been taking care of myself. I just noticed how tired I was when I collapsed on my couch."

"Maybe you need some help with work! I can help!" Namjoon enthusiastically grabs my hands which makes my heart beat faster than before. I can only stare at his handsome face and feel a blush crawl up towards my cheeks. 

"I can definitely use some help. Thanks for offering." I shake myself out of the trance. 

"Would you like to go out for some coffee?

"Okay!" Then, We were on our way to the cafe.

3rd Person POV

Next thing we know, (Y/N) and Yoongi see each other through the glass of the cafe. Both hearts breaking and the tighter their grip on their phones became.