섹시.

"Ya! Why are you smirking?!" I pointed it out and then his smirk immediately turned into a pout and tears started to roll down his cheeks as Namjoon catches on.

"왜요? 그러지 않을 거예요." (Why? I wouldn't do that.) He cries out and the boys start to crowd his more and soon they pushed me away.

"이것 봐! 그를 비난하지 마세요!" (Hey! Don't accuse him!) Jin shouts at me. 

"얘들아, 그녀는 그를 비난하려 하지 않아." (Guys, She's not trying to accuse him of anything.) Namjoon tries to calm them down.

"Uncle, what do i do?! He won't stop crying." I ask Uncle Bang and he just walks out of the room saying that I should take care of it myself. I got so angry that i swore that steam was coming out of my ears. I turn half way and glare at all of the boys but they were too busy trying to get Yoongi to stop crying. I turn fully and Namjoon bows in respect and sympathy. 

"I'm really sorry." Namjoon apologizes in his perfect English accent.

"It's okay. You didn't do anything wrong... YA!" I shout at the boys and they all stop in their positions. Slowly one by one they twist and turn to face me and all of my angry glory. 

"Sit DOWN!" I scream angrily and that got all of them to sit on the small couch. Well, except for the one rebel. Min Yoongi. I pull him up by the back of his collar and i shove his phone into his hands. I threw him onto the couch and  left the boys on the crowded couch with wide eyes. Little did i know that all of them had one thing in mind.

'섹시.' (Sexy.)

"야! 변태!" (Hey! Perverts!) A voice startles them out of their trance. It was Uncle Bang. "어림 반푼어치도 없어!" (Don't even think about it!)

"네! 미안해요!" (Yes! Sorry!) They said altogether. 

But then, Min Yoongi keeps on thinking of you and his phone as he could still feel the warmth you left on his phone. He smirks again and a goal forms in his mind. 

"Operation: Girlfriend."