누구?

(Y/N)'s POV

"(Y/N)!" A soft and small sounding voice called out to me from the door way of the shop. I look behind me and i see my best friend! Kwon Hyuk a.k.a DEAN. R&B singer-songwriter and record producer. Also the greatest friend ever. He introduced me to the world of music producing when he started at the age of 16 and i was only 14. Ever since then, he would invite me to his events and when he started touring the world and making big money and producing with the big guys he would just send me souvenirs from his travels until i was experienced enough and i was becoming famous. 

"Oh! 오빠!"(Oppa!) I shouted in delight and surprise. With my drink in hand, I run and embraced him into a big, warm and welcoming hug. "I missed you!" I added and hugged him tighter.

3rd Person POV

"오빠?"(Oppa?) Yoongi whispers to himself outside the cafe and quickly enters the cafe with his hood on and sits by the table behind (Y/N)'s stuff. Thankfully, (Y/N) didn't notice and recognize Yoongi as she drags a person, whom he recognized as DEAN, towards her table.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hyuk 오빠, what are you doing here? Are you here for Da (Hong Da-Bin aka DPR LIVE) 오빠's concert? I thought that you went back to Korea!" I spewed out questions left and right. 

"I'm here because i had to replace an act for the concert and yes I'm here for Da-형." (Hyung.) Hyuk chuckles and grins at me. An awkward silence loomed over us and then he broke it.

 "Is it just me or do you get even more beautiful whenever we meet?" I blushed a deep red at this. I couldn't hide my face because my hair was in a ponytail and he was holding my hands. 

"오빠..."(Oppa...) I hid my face away from his beautiful eyes and blushed harder than before. See, I don't take complements really well. I mean that i get too flustered and happy too quickly especially if its from a guy. "Aigoooo, (Y/N)! Still easily flustered i see." Hyuk laughs and i hear a snicker from behind me. I ignore it and continue chatting with Hyuk.

"Sing for me, 오빠!" I bounce in my seat.

"물론이죠, 오직 당신만을 위해서요." (Of course, only for you.) He starts singing his new collab song with Loco and i'm in love! 

  지나치지 마 oh yeah nope
지금 이 느낌이 김칫국이라면
no more yeah
신께서 주신 찬스인 거라도
괜히 걱정돼 oh wait
이건 본 적 없던 케이스
I don't care yeah
I don't wanna care-ay-ay-yeah
DJ Play it again again  

  Can I get a oh yeah oh yeah
넌 too much but I like it
ok her dance
is too much but I like it
봄이 코끝을 스치듯
넌 날 지나쳐 yeah  

( Anymore oh yeah nope
If this feeling is just my imagination, no more yeah
I'm worried even if it's a chance from the god, oh wait
I've never got this kind of chance
I don't care yeah
I don't wanna care-ay-ay-yeah
DJ Play it again again

  Can I get a oh yeah oh yeah
You're too much but I like it
ok her dance
is too much but I like it
Like a spring is passing by

You're passing by me yeah)

Yoongi's POV

Oh my fucking god. He just didn't. I can't let him serenade (Y/N). She's MINE! I stood up abruptly from my seat which cause quite a commotion. (Y/N) finally turns to me and Hyuk looks annoyed by my interruption. (Y/N) has a look of shock on her face and she finally says, "Yoongi?" 

"Yoongi?" Hyuk says, surprised too by my appearance. 

"(Y/N)..." I start and she just nods at me, telling me to continue my sentence but i can't seem to form a sentence in my mind because i'm too caught up in her beauty. 

"...ngi. Yoongi. Yoongi!" (Y/N) sanps me out of my trance. "Why are you here?"

I looked down at my feet and held out her phone with both hands for her to take and she gladly took it. 

"Thank you very much, Yoongi! You saved the day!" (Y/N) jumped out of her chair and hugged me very tightly but when i looked behind her shoulder i saw Hyuk with a frown on his face. I smirked of course. Yoongi 1 Hyuk 0. 

"Okay! You can go now Yoongi!" (Y/N) pulls away from the hug and a frown immediately replaces my smirk. "I have a friend to go back to. I'm sure you already know him. Yoongi this is my best friend, Kwon Hyuk aka Dean and Hyuk! This is my work colleague, Yoongi."

"Nice to meet you." I put my hand out for him to shake and he fakes a smile and grips my hand with an iron grip. I wince but i hide it.

"And you too." Hyuk smiles wider and (Y/N) is happier than before, jumping in her seat with delight.

"I'll be going now. I just wanted to drop off your phone before you go to the concert. Who knows what'll happen if you get lost without a phone in hand." I awkwardly try to leave. 

"Okay! See ya tomorrow, Yoongi!" (Y/N) waves at me and gives me a small smile before turning back to Hyuk and she starts laughing at his jokes again. She would never look at me like that.

3rd Person POV

A phone buzzes on the seat later on and the cafe has been closed. An employee had been left behind to clean up the last of the tables after a busy day. She hears the ringing and immediately picks up the phone with delicate hands. The phone shows a picture of a girl with (H/C) hair and (E/C). It says on the screen "미녀 (Y/N)". ("Beautiful Girl (Y/N)") It stops ringing 3 seconds later and on the lock screen is a name she has seen before.

"Yoongi 오빠!" She shouts out loud in disbelief. 

"이 운좋은 소녀는 누구예요?" (Who is this lucky girl?)