"Yoongi!" "(Y/N)!" (2/2)

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! 어디 있어!?" Yoongi began panicking. He was worried. VERY worried. Where could she be right now? Is she alright? She couldn't have been kidnapped right? Or worse...gotten hit by a car! 

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)! AHHHHHH!" Yoongi screamed into the vacant night air. It was silent except for his cries. All the shops were closed, people were in their homes and cars are not to be seen anywhere in the street but somehow, there was a body lying on the asphalt road. Bloody. Beaten.

"(Y/N)? No..." Yoongi slowly walked to the body on the center of the road. Once he has gotten a small glimpse of that matte black IPhone and a ringtone so familiar that cut through the silent air in the person's hand, he starts to run and his worst fears felt like it was coming alive. He runs faster once he hears a sob come from the girl on the road. Yoongi falls to his knees beside the nearly conscious girl with big fat tears running down his eyes. He looks around for a telephone booth to call his hyungs and the police. There was none. Thankfully, Namjoon and Hoseok ran after him so when they saw him looking around frantically with a bloody body in his arms they run towards him without a second thought. 

"YOONGI!" Hoseok calls out to Yoongi and it catches his attention. 

"서둘러! 전화 이리 줘 봐!" (Quick! Give me your phone!) He reaches out to Namjoon for his phone and Namjoon give him his once he sees the body with a pool of blood surrounding her. 

"(Y/N)..." Namjoon also falls to his knees with tears falling down his cheeks. Hoseok follows after trying to keep her alive. A few minutes later, an ambulance arrives with the police and a van containing Taebom, Bang PD, Jin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin who were wondering why an ambulance and the police were going the same direction as them and this gave Bang PD a really bad feeling. 

"주님..." (Lord...) Bang PD mutters and then silently prays.

They arrive and they see the paramedics put a bloody and bruised body being put on a stretcher. Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok were crying their eyeballs out not caring if their clothes were stained with blood. 

"(Y/N)?" Jin whispers with disbelief. Bang PD goes to talk to the paramedics when he saw that the body was wearing the same clothes as his dear (Y/N) earlier that day when she told him that she was going to visit his dear sister and brother in law out of town. 

"I am sorry sir but we cannot let you on without proper identification! You're going to have to go to the hospital on your own!" The paramedic tries to tell Bang PD.

"I'm sorry to but in but he really is her uncle!" Namjoon tries to help but was ignored. The ambulance has packed up and quickly left with the police in tow. 

Silence once again falls over them. The shops are still closed, nobody in the streets. No wind, No cats or dogs. No (Y/N)... 

"What's happening here? Why is everybody crying?" A small soft voice is heard behind them. It sounded like (Y/N). Only Yoongi heard her and he thinks that its just his imagination. Even when (Y/N) put her hand on his shoulder to get him to face her, it still felt like it was too good to be true. The rest of the boys returns to the van in tears but Jin notices that Yoongi wasn't following them. He's just stood there. Staring at the pool of blood in the middle of the street. Jin was about to turn around and go back to the van when he notices. Is that a hand on Yoongi's shoulder? (Y/N) moves in front of Yoongi to scold him and Jin's eyes widen at (Y/N)'s sudden appearance. He rubs his eyes again just to see if it wasn't just his imagination. Nope! It really is her! Jin runs to Jimin and drags him back and points to Yoongi hugging (Y/N) tightly.

"(Y/N)!" Jimin cries out with happiness! The boys whip their heads to look at Jimin being so loud. They see (Y/N) with Yoongi. IT WAS HER! SHE WAS HERE! 

"잠깐...그런데...그 소녀는 누구였습니까?" (Wait...But then...Who was the girl?) Jungkook questions.

"알 게 뭐야? (Y/N)'s here!" Hoseok runs out with the rest of the maknae line. Bang PD and Taebom are still in the van. 

"Uh...Bang PD-nim!" Taebom calls out to Bang PD.

"MM?" He hums with sadness.

"You might want to look out the window."

Bang PD looks out and sees Yoongi and the boys. 

"Its just the boys." He replies.

"No! Look closer!" 

"Mm..." He looks closer and sees the beautiful (H/L) (H/C) colored hair that belongs to his one and only (Y/N).

"(Y/N)...(Y/N)!" Bang PD runs out of the van towards (Y/N) who gladly accepted his hug.

"Ah. (Y/N)..." Taebom follows. 

God must've loved them to have given back their (Y/N) to them. God might have been cruel earlier but he will always love you. He has his reasons for why things happen to you. Just like Yoongi and (Y/N) and their phones.