"Yoongi!" "(Y/N)!" (1/2)

"미안하다, 형...전화를 잃어버리려던 건 아니었어요..." (I'm sorry, hyung... I didn't mean to lose my phone...) Yoongi looks up to Jin who is frustrated and is trying to calm himself down. 

"Who could lose their phone 5 times in a week, Yoongi?" Namjoon jokes but this only made Jin more frustrated. 

"하지마." (Stop it.) Jin glared at Namjoon and that shut him up. Jin looks back to Yoongi and talks in a calm tone. "너는 어젯밤에 어디 있었니?" (Where were you last night?)

"(Y/N)을 쫒아다니다." (I ran after (Y/N).) Yoongi replies with an obvious hint of sadness on his face and this worried Jin. 

"Oh! You returned her phone to her! No wonder..." Namjoon buts in. 

"그런데 왜 슬퍼 보이니?" (But why do you look so sad?) Jin asks with a small tilt of his head to get a better look at Yoongi's red and tear filled eyes and sad, pale lips. Jin brings Yoongi into a comforting and warm bear hug when he noticed that Yoongi was on the verge of crying. "괜찮아요, 괜찮아요 나중에 말씀하시죠." (It's okay. It's fine, you can tell me later.) 

"아니, 형...나는 그녀를 매우 좋아한다. 어떻게 해야 할지 모르겠어요. 나는 그녀를 무척 좋아합니다..." (No, hyung... I like her so much. I don't know what to do. I like her a lot...) Yoongi hiccups into Jin's shoulder. 

"누구?" (Who?) Namjoon leans a bit closer to the two. 

"(Y/N)..." Yoongi was barely audible but Jin heard it. "그녀?!" Jin exclaims.

"Wah! I didn't hear! Who is it?! 누구?! 누구?!" (Who?! Who?!) Namjoon shouts out trying to find out who it was that Yoongi likes but Jin slaps him to get him to quiet down whilst comforting Yoongi in his arms. 

"형..." (Hyung...) Yoongi softly calls out to Jin. "Mm."

"내가 어떻게 해야 하나요? 그녀는 다른 누군가를 좋아해..." (What do i do? She likes somebody else...) 

"Who is it?! Wh-"

"야! 왜 이렇게 시끄러워?!" (Hey! Why is it so noisy?!) Jungkook comes out of his room with V in tow. Both looking like they had just woken up from their naps.

"응! 무슨 일이야, 형? (Yeah! What's going on, hyung?) Jimin leans on the door way of his room and Hoseok comes of the kitchen with a bread stick in his mouth, looking clueless at the crying Yoongi in the arms of Jin.

"남준! 감히 그러지 마!" (Namjoon! Don't you dare!) Jin warns him but its too late.

"Yoongi has a crush." 

"뭐라고!? 정말?!" (What?! Really?!) All 4 members said together. Then all of them gather around Yoongi and asking him questions. They just attack him left and right with their questions. 

"He must really like this girl if he's crying over her..." Namjoon murmurs to himself as Jin is pushed away from Yoongi. 

"응. 그는 정말 (Y/N)를 좋아해요." (Yeah. He really likes (Y/N).)" Jin nods.

"(Y/N)?! Guys! He likes (Y/N)!"

 "남준!"

"Boys!" A knock came after on their front door. All the boys went quiet at the sudden interruption and the voice sounded like it came from Taebom, (Y/N)'s assistant. "Hello?! Anybody home?" Taebom continued knocking on the door. 

The boys realized that they had to open the door for Taebom but most of them were indecent at the moment. Jungkook and Taehyung were only in their boxer shorts. Hoseok had a huge coffee stain on his shirt from a while ago, Jimin was shirtless, Jin hasn't even brushed his hair yet so he has a huge cow-lick on the right side of his head, Yoongi looks like a hot crying mess and Namjoon is...Well he's just Namjoon. 

A few seconds later, everybody starts running around the apartment trying to fix themselves and the very untidy dorm. Meanwhile, Taebom is outside feeling very anxious and rushed. He was hoping that the boys are all at the dorm. Something bad has happened. Taebom starts to frantically knock on their door and the boys had already finished cleaning up and Jin opens the door for him. Taebom falls to the floor with streaks of tears falling down from his eyes and he is out of breath.

"(Y/N)..." He starts.

"Mm. 난 상관 없어." (I don't care.) Yoongi walks off into the bedroom still brokenhearted. 

"윤기! Argh! I am so sorry for his attitude." (Yoongi!) Jin apologizes and helps Taebom onto a chair. Jimin walks up with a glass of water and offers it to him. Taebom immediately drinks it all in one gulp.

"(Y/N)'s missing." He breathes out.

"Missing?" Namjoon was shocked. "(Y/N)는 실종됐어요." ((Y/N)'s missing.) Taebom repeated for the other boys to understand. Surprised and shocked faces were all he could see. Yoongi was hiding behind the bedroom door so he could still hear everything that was being said. 

"Missing...(Y/N)..." Yoongi could feel the worry eat on him and his heart is pounding and there is a bad feeling creeping up on him like somebody's looming over him like a ghost. Yoongi steps back into the room and grabs Taebom by the front of his shirt with a worried and desperate look on his face. 

"확실합니까?" (Are you sure?) 

"응." (Yes.) 

Yoongi drops him back onto the chair and runs to the door to put on his shoes and coat. Jimin and the rest follow him and start to put on their shoes. They were going to help a friend find his love. Its a bit cliche but not really. It's weird. Just like Yoongi's feelings for (Y/N). Weird but in a really hella good way.

"Let me come with you guys!" Taebom runs after them and Jin is left behind to lock up the dorm whilst sighing. "Aish. 얘들아!" (These boys!). 

They're all running and soon they run past Bang PD who then stops Taebom for a small question. 

"태범아! 남자 아이들은 왜 뛰고 있는가?" (Taebom! Why are the boys running?) Bang PD asks.

"Uh..." Well he's screwed. 

"Mm. 빨리 말씀하서." (Tell me quickly.)

"(Y/N)..."

"(Y/N)?"

"(Y/N) is missing."

"뭐?!?!?!?!" Bang PD exclaimed and he looked like he was going to faint. His one and only niece is missing of course he's going to faint. Well we're all screwed. 

Yoongi is still running but he bumps into a girl and he falls on top of her. The boys gasp in shock and a separate one comes along but it was from guess who? (Y/N). What was happening exactly? Well, Yoongi is on top of the a girl and they were...kissing.  (Y/N) who had just came back from a small visit from her parents's house outside of town and came at a really bad time. Yoongi had dip-kissed a girl. Also, it was the girl whom she recognized from the cafe 2 nights ago as the waitress who served her at the cashier.  

"Yoongi!" (Y/N) calls out to him with tears starting to form in her eyes. "Yoongi..." He pulls away from the girl and he sees that it wasn't (Y/N) but it was his best friend, Gong Hanwoo. He looks up and saw (Y/N) starting to back up and ran away but he was having none of that so Yoongi ran after her. Hanwoo left on the floor with wide eyes and the boys left with nothing but confusion. 

"한우씨? 무엇 때문에 오셨습니까?" (Hanwoo? What are you doing here?) Jin, who had only just caught up with the boys, asked. 

"I just came to give back Yoongi 오빠's phone back." Hanwoo still on the floor looking dazed af replied.

"Really? Can I have it? I'll just return it to him later." Jin hold out his hand for Hanwoon to take and she accepts. Jin pulls her up onto her feet and she holds out Yoongi's phone for Jin to take. As Jin took the phone away from her hands, Yoongi's phone lit up and on it was a picture of (Y/N). All that he could say for now was a good luck to Yoongi and pray to the heavens that nothing bad happens to the two love birds.

"Yoongi 형is whipped for (Y/N) 누나!" Jungkook laughs along with Taehyung and Jimin.