"No!"

5 days have passed since the boys met (Y/N) and heard that they wouldn't be working with Pdogg in their next album. It has also been 5 days since Min Yoongi had seen his phone and he's now tired of waiting for (Y/N) to come to their temporary dorm and return it to him.

 He has some stuff in his phone that is meant to be a secret too and for all he knows, (Y/N) could have hacked it and went through his stuff. Yoongi paled at this thought and his eyes widened. He was running towards the door and opened it when he received a punch to the face. Who was it? (Y/N).

"Ow!" He shouted in pain and held his nose.

"Ah! I'm so sorry! I didn't know that you were going to open the door!" (Y/N) started panicking but Yoongi just stared at her.

'너무 귀여워...' (Very Cute) Yoongi thought and then glared at (Y/N).

"왜 화가 났습니까?" (Why are you angry?) (Y/N) said.

"네가 날 주먹으로 때렸잖아..." (You punched me...) He replied.

"I said sorry already! Oh! Here's your phone by the way. I was very busy so i couldn't return it to you and my assistant was on leave for the week. His fiance gave birth to a girl last week. Very handsome boy." (Y/N) smiled and handed him his phone which he snatched away from her hands.

"나는 네가 무슨 말을 했는지 이해할 수 없었다, (Y/N)씨" ( I can't understand what you're saying, (Y/N)) He bluntly said.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I forget sometimes that you can't speak a lot of English..." (Y/N) laughs and scratches the back of her head. An awkward silence follows after.

"Well..I should uh-"

"Do you uh want to uhh stay? For dinner?" Yoongi shyly says in English accompanied by his very beautiful but broken accent. (Y/N) was shocked.

"Sure! But i need to leave at 9 thought because i have a concert to monitor."

"콘서트는 누구지?" (Whose concert?) He tilts his head and let's her into the clean dorm.

"DPR 라이브." (DPR Live) (Y/N) puts down her heavy messenger bag onto the floor and plops onto the fluffy couch gently.

"윤기아! 우리 집에 왔어!" (Yoongi! We're home!) Somebody shouts as the door is pushed open once again and bags are rustling and shoes are shuffling at the entrance.

"오! (Y/N)씨! 무엇 때문에 오셨습니까?" (Oh! (Y/N)! Why are you here?) Namjoon smiles at (Y/N). This simple act made a certain Min sad and angry. (Y/N) is his and his only!

"I'm here to drop off Yoongi's phone and to have dinner with you guys! Hope you don't mind!" (Y/N) replies. 

"Uh...So-sorr-y (Y/N). 우리는 충분한 식량을 사지 않았다." (We didn't buy enough food everybody) Jin butts in with a small frown. 

"Oh really? Well I'll just eat out. I can just eat with a friend. I'll be going now! Hey, Yoongi. Maybe next time. Okay?" (Y/N) stands and gathers her things before hugging Yoongi and giving the others a good-bye.

"Visit next time!" Hoseok shouts from the kitchen at (Y/N) as she opens the door and waves back at him and then leaves.

"Next time? 윤기형. 뭔소리죠?" (Next time? Yoongi. What does she mean by next time?) Jungkook immediately asks Yoongi for answers.

"복잡해..." (It's complicated...)

"형! CRUSH!~" Taehyung teases Yoongi.

Briiiiinngngngnggggggg!!!! BRINGGNGNGNGNGNGNG!!!!! BRIIIIINGNNGNGNGNGNNG!!!

"그것은 누구 건가요?" (Whose is it?) Jimin asks as he gets out of one of the bedrooms and everybody checks their phones and sees that it wasn't coming from any of theirs. Then they look to the couch where (Y/N) had previously sat on.

(Y/N)'s POV

"I need my phone. He must be calling to check up on me by now. Haha. You know your brother so well (Y/N). Good job!" She giggles to herself as she sits in the booth of a cafe near the concert venue and feels around for her phone in her pockets. When she doesn't feel it anywhere in her coat, she starts to panick! 

"Aish! I must've dropped it at their dorm..." (Y/N) hits herself and sighs out of frustration.

"I'll just pick it up later after the concert but for now, let me buy myself some coffee!" (Y/N) goes up to the counter to order.

3rd Person POV

"(Y/N)!" They look at each other and Jin reaches behind the couch to find a sleek black IPhone 7S ringing. Somebody was calling. On the front it was a picture of some guy they didn't know. Three rings later, the phone stops ringing and the screen is replaced by a smiling (Y/N) kissing the cheek of the same guy in the contact picture from before.

"남친?" (Boyfriend?) Jimin wonders.

"남친..." Yoongi frowns at the thought of (Y/N) already having a boyfriend. He snatches the phone away from the other boys and runs to the front to put on  his shoes.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon asks.

  "이것을 그녀에게 돌려 드리고 싶은데." (I'd like to return this to her. ) Yoongi replies and he's out of the door with his thick coat in hand with (Y/N)'s phone tucked deep into his pocket, safe and sound.