23

* Ryans P.O.V. *

It's not fair I do everything for those Assholes but the one time I want to have just a little bit of fun I can't it's not like I'm going to do anything.

I checked my watch and it was coming up on 6 already so I made my way down to the coffee shop on Leona way.

There was Sarah staring at her feet sitting there two coffees right next to her I assumed one was for me. I walked over to her.

" is this seat taken "

She looked up as a smile was plastered on her face.

" Please sit "
I did just that

" I ordered black coffee for you, if that's okay "

" thanks that's actually my favorite " I was surprised at her efforts to get to know me

After all small talk I had to ask one question that was racing on my mind

" Sarah, what is this "

" what do you mean "

" you know I'm dating Dallon and Brendon, so if this is a date I got to"

" Ryan don't be silly this is just a meet up with one of your friends "

" okay I just wanted to make sure "

" I totally understand your faithful I  like that "

After a few hours of laughing and just BSing around, we went back to her apartment she had told me that the kids we're over at their grandmothers.

She led me to her room upstairs, I didn't think anything of it.

She patted in empty space on the bed signaling for me to come and I did just that.

" How are things going with you, Brendon and Dallon " she asked

" to be totally honest we actually had an Argument earlier today "

" oh I'm sorry, if there is anything I can do for you let me know " she rubbed the side of my face all I could think was  Her Breath smell like donkey Ass she leaned in for a kiss but I quickly pulled away making it so she would kiss my collar bone.

" Sarah I told you we can only be friends "

I ran outside to my car then driving back to my home.

" Babes you here " there was no replie

I walked upstairs were Brendon and Dallon ready to go to bed, I walked into the room I had put on my PJs and attempted to get into the bed and Brendon stopped me.

" Ryan your sleeping on the couch "

" but Bren "

" no buts "

" fine but if it's any good you were right Sarah did think we were going to date "

" thank you but you're still sleeping on the couch " Dallon said giving me a blanket

" oh Ryan you're just too cute for your own good " Brendon smirked setting his black glasses on his night stand

They both kissed me gently on my lips and I sighed all the way  down to the living room hoping they will change their mind they didn't but oh well.