16

A/N
This part is dedicated to ThatEltonKid

* Ryans P.O.V. *

I slept well even though Dallon continuously had to Rock Alec back to sleep and Brendons snoring.

The Alarm went off meaning that the 2 had to wake up and get ready for work.

Just to save time Dallon and Brendon took a shower together. After all that they said goodbye to me as usual.

" thanks for taking care of the kids babe " Dallon said giving me a kiss on the lips those types of kisses always made me more excited than makeouts.

" Love you ry " Brendon said also kissing Me Softly on the lips.

After they left I got 3 or 2 hours to myself and then Alec and Blythe woke up I walked in picking up Alec. By the Time I had grabbed him and brought him out was when Blythe was eating milk and cookies for breakfast.

" Blythe you can't have milk and cookies for breakfast "

" why not " she said folding her arms in disappointment

" 1. It's not a good breakfast
   2. I have to drop you and Alec off to your mother and she is not going to be happy to hear that I gave you milk and cookies for breakfast "

" fine "

I sat Alec down in his highchair, I grabbed a bowl of cereal and a bowl of oatmeal. I gave the cereal to Blythe, then fed the oatmeal to Alec.

" Ryan I'm done "

" ok why don't you go grab you're favorite toy and go hop in the car "

" ok "

She did as she was told and Alec and I followed her to the car.

I buckled the baby in a car seat along side Blythe.

I drove by Sarah's house and dropped the kids off.

I got home and was bored as hell, so I wanted to have a little fun. I ran upstairs grabbing blankets and took a video of me pumping my member. Then I sent the video to Dallon and
Brendon. Then I took a nap for about an hour, then there was a bang Dallon and Brendon who work together came running upstairs. I hid underneath the covers knowing they would find me but I didn't care.

" bren I wonder where Ryan is " Dallon said Walking close to the bed

" I have no idea " Brendon began to crawl on top of me and Dallon pressed my legs oh how I wanted to moan but I thought I'd keep it interesting.

Brendon gently pulled the covers off my nude body. He kissed up and down my body until he reached my face once again then kissed me sloppy on my lips. Dallon was always the one to take the dirty route, he kissed my balls and licked my member then began to suck it earning a soft moan Dallon smiled and Brendon giggled a little. I decided to be captain so I managed to push them making them pout.

" get up and strip now " I Demanded

At first they were shocked then did as
Told. I rubbed a bottle of lube on my member then went inside of brendon hitting his prostate deadon  he screamed in pain yet still a dash of pleasure. I realized a few tears slipped out so I slowly thrusted in and out. Dallon was a creative person so he stood above brendon. He shoved his manliness down my throat.
About 5 minutes later we were all sweaty stinky and sticky there for we all took a shower acting as if nothing had happened. We snuggled into the bed together as Dallon held us close to him.

" I love you guys " Dallon said looking at each of us

" I love you to " I said

" love you to " Brendon said

👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅

A/N

Thank you for your support and if you want a shout out leave a comment and a like

Love ya

-Heavenpm