22

* Sarah's P.O.V. *

Finally I get to go over to get the kids but really I'm just going to get Ryan to kiss me one more time.

I drove over in about 10 minutes. Then knocked on a door and to my luck it was Ryan he had this amazing welcoming smile and his eyes were just so dark I could see the sadness the lust and want that the men can't give him only I can.

" Umm Sarah are you ok " I love the way he says my name

" what oh um yeah " I said nervously

" come in I'll get the kids, Izzy is in the living room playing with her toys " he said Walking away to the upstairs rooms.

I walked into the living room and picked up my youngest daughter Izzy then stood next to the door once again waiting for Ryan to come back with the two others. 

" ok here are your Precious Little Angels " Ryan says

" Mommy " they said at the same time

Why don't you guys go get in the car and I'll go get donuts for everybody.
The youngers raced out to the car.

Unfortunately for me Brendon and Dallon come down stairs.

" Oh Sarah I didn't know you were coming " Brendon said itching the back of his head

" sorry it is kinda sudden "

* Dallons P.O.V. *

Sarah was acting overly nice she was upto something I should know I watch enough Criminal Minds to know. But the question what does she want.

Brendon and I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge 2 ice cold beers and a wine glass for Ryan.

" ok is it me or is Sarah up to something " Brendon asked suspiciously

" it's definitely her "

* Ryans P.O.V. *

" so I was wondering if you would like to go grab some coffee ? " she asked
I honestly didn't know how to respond it's kind of weird that I'm going out not on a date bug just coffee  with my boyfriend's kids mom not to mention she's my kid's mom but I guess it wouldn't hurt.

" sure why not "

" ok then tomorrow at 6 "

" sounds good "
she walked to the car with Izzy in arms, then closed the door behind him.

I looked over to the kitchen were Dallon And Brendon shared a concerned look.

* Brendons P.O.V. *

Did he just OMMFG  ( Oh My Mother Fucking God ).

" Ryan what the hell " I said trying to keep calm so I left it at that and went upstairs

* Dallons P.O.V. * 

" what did I do " he asked

" your going on a date with Sarah "

" no Dal I'm not we are just gonna get coffee "

" so it's a coffee date "

" Dallon chill, I can do what ever I can go and have coffee with whom ever i want to ! ! ! ! "  I have never seen him so mad. He walked out the door.