1

" it's fine. Thanks for sticking up for me. " I was thankful for them

" hold still your bleading " ryan held wet towel to my head

The Bell rang

" I Have to get to class " I told them

" what do you have next " Dallon asked me

" I have advanced music " I told them

" cool, so do we " The two boys said it unison

Later we all walked into class

* Ryans P.O.V. *

I'm  actually very attracted to Brendon. He was smart, sexy and don't get me started on his GOD LIKE VOICE.

Mr. Campos was not happy to that we walked in late, so I slipped a note on his desk to explain. 

I sat next to the window, and brendon sat in between Dallon and I. Brendon was writing on a small piece of paper.

* Dallons P.O.V. *

I had to admit from the getgo I was kinda into Brendon. I mean look at him no seriously look at him he was writing on a piece of paper.  He passed it to me I was nervous.

I took it, touching his soft hand. Blushing a crimson, I quickly pulled away and unfolded the note.

Brendon: thank you guys again for standing up for me

I grabbed a pencil and began to write.

Dallon: I just feel like I should protect you in a way I mean I'm not trying to sound awkward but like you know what I mean right.

I refolded and passed I back this time not touching.

* Brendons P.O.V. *

Usually I like to see Dallon and Ryan together, but I felt like something was attacking my heart at first I thought I was dying, but I realized it was more, I think I love them.

Taking the note quickly reading it. I tried hard not to laugh but I knew everyone could hear it. I passed the note to Ryan also blushing a crimson I couldn't help but look at this chocolate brown eyes and get lost inside of them.

" Mr. Urie, could you please demonstrate a falsetto for the class, if you are even paying attention "

" why of course I can " I stood not worried for a falsetto is singing 101.

I felt the eyes of people laying upon my skin.

* Ryans P.O.V. * 

Before opening the note I watched him perform beutifullie. He sat down. I opened up the note. Reading, I grabbed a sparkly pink pen and wrote down something I would probably regret in the future.

Ryan: hey bren, Dallon and I are throwing this last day of school get together. Wanna come?

I handed him the note. He took it once again looking me in my eyes as if he was telling me a story of his life. He broke away.

* Brendons P.O.V. *

Damn it brendon, get it together. I thought to my self.

I took the note and began read it.

Brendon: yeah I'll drop by around 10

I handed the note to Dallon. He smiled and I thought, about the 3 of us being in a relationship together.

* Dallons P.O.V. *

I read the note not knowing if I was excited or not I just knew I wanted him there.

The Bell rang he rushed to the door as if he was late for something.

Ryan and I reconnected hands, we walked through the cafeteria and out to our beautiful red car.

" Baby, I need to tell so something that might make you mad " ryan told me this and my heart was sinking

" Ryan please don't break up with me I love you " I I pouted in full doggy mode and my eyes were the size of the moon

"  what no I love you too, but when I tell you this you might not love me anymore " I closed my eyes sighing leaning on the seat.

" what is it ? " I asked, it had too be bad he never cracked his thumbs unless he was in a bad situation.