5

* Brendons P.O.V. *

I was cuddled between Dallon and Ryan. I felt like someone finally had my back.

Ryan turned to me. " Hey shouldn't you go pick up the secret girl so we can meet her "

" what time is it " I asked

" 9:00 " Dallon said with his face buried in the pillow

" fuck, Sarah's gonna be pissed " I said jumping over Dallon to the dresser

" whose Sarah " ryan asked

" Blythe's mom " Brendon said trying to pull his pants up over his shoes

Dallon got up through on a white T and black pants that matched his shoes.

" Bren, I'm ready just give me the address and I'll go get Blythe " Dallon offered. 

" Fine, I'll text Sarah to let her know that your coming "

" ok "

* Dallons P.O.V. *

I was really excited to finally meet Blythe. I was already in the car as Brendon sent me the Address ( 21650 Burbank Blvd UNIT 102 Los Angeles CA 91367 ).

I began to drive it took about 10 minutes to get there. I knocked on there white door.

" Sarah its Dallon, Brendons friend "

She opened the door wide letting Blythe out.

" why isn't brendon here " she asked me

" he is busy "

" ok "

I turned grabbing Blythe's Hand. I felt a small tug on my shirt I look a the girl.

" Daddy talks about you alot "

" really, what dose he say " I was interested in what he says about me

" He says you are special and so is Bryan " at first when she mentioned Bryan I was confused but then I realized she was trying to say Ryan.

We walked to the car I had strapped her into her seat. Then I got settled In the driver seat.

" so, Blythe how would you feel if your daddy was dating to boys at the same time "

" I don't mind "

A wolfish grin came across my face.

* Brendons P.O.V. *

I wanted to pick her up, but I'll make up to her with Waffles her favorite.

" Ryan, can you hand me the butter, strawberries and syrup "

After about 5 minutes I was finshed the dish.

* Ryans P.O.V. *

Brendon was staring over the food, I could tell he was stressed.

I came from behind wrapping my arms around him.

" is everything ok " I asked

" I just, if she say she doesn't feel comfortable I can't be with you " tears began to role down his eyes

" why do you think she would say no "
I asked wiping the tears from his face

" Her mom is contestantly telling her that it's a sin to be into the same sex "

" Well If she does say no we can work out a plan where you can still see as just not as a couple "

I placed my lips on his softly, suddenly the doorbell rang. 

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

A/N

Sorry for the filler I know it's SHITTY. But I'm in Spokane now leaving and there's really bad service but thx for reading my

little panic attacks

😍😍😍