xxxiii

| " a man on a mission, changing the vision. i was never welcome here." 'ready, aim, fire', imagine dragons |

"luke. lucas."

michael was over luke in this sort of straddle/squat position. luke opened one eye, surveyed the situation for about five seconds [ ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ ], then closed his eye again.

"mmf, whatdaya want?"

"get up." michael bounced a little, causing the bed to rock.

"why?"

"i gotta show you something."

"if it's your dick, i didn't know that i was supposed to bring a microscope."

michael glared at his semi-sleeping form, jumped onto the ground at the foot of the bed, grabbed luke's ankles, and yanked. considering they all weighed about as much as a laundry sheet, luke went flying backwards, landing stomach-first on the ground with an obnoxiously audible 'thwack'. he wheezed, trying to restore air to his lungs.

"what the fuck was that?" he whispered harshly.

michael smirked. "i told you to come with me."

luke looked like he wanted to beat the shit out of him, but instead exhaled and stood up. his hair stuck up weirdly in several spots, and his eyes still had the glazed sleepiness on his eyes. "go 'head." he mumbled, rolling his shoulder foreword.

and so michael led a less-than-enthusiastic luke down the halls in all their somewhat-but-not-really dressed glory.

once inside the room, michael started sliding his hands against the wall in an attempt to find the hidden door. luke blinked in confusion.

"okay, how much?"

"how much what?"

"drugs."

michael rolled his eyes. "shut up." he mumbled.

luke rubbed his face as his friend continued to slap at the wall like a mime in training. a bad one. "why are we in here again?"

"i found a secret door in here with liam and jacob."

"louis told us to stay away from jacob, though."

"yeah, that part was sort of an accident."

"why were you in here in the first place?"

"getting hair dye."

"why?"

"...reasons."