Matt X Reader {Welcome Home}

Matt X Female!Reader
Welcome Home
Song: Home by Phillip Phillips

Your POV
  I raced down the street, panting as my legs carried me down to The Galaxy Garrison. Shiro's boyfriend, Adam, ran next to me. We both were expecting the arrival of our boyfriends, Matt and Shiro.

"Cmon!! We're so close!!" Adam yelled, running. I smiled and followed, booking it down the road. The closer we got, the more people that were all piled around the entrances and parking lot. Adam grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him as the crowds got thick. We ran faster and faster and made it to the front of the crowd.

"My name is Adam. I'm Takashi Shiroganes boyfriend." Adam said. The guard nodded then looked at me.

"My name is Y/N L/N. I am Matthew Holts girlfriend." I said. The guard nodded.

"Go on in." He said. I nodded and followed Adam, running through the guards. We soon arrived, seeing Lances family, Hunks family, and Pidge and Matt's family. I smiled and hugged Adam.

"Say hi to Shiro for me. I know once they arrive the crowd will be thick." I said. Adam nodded.

"Good luck, Y/N." Adam said. I nodded and smiled. I made my way over to The Holts, smiling as Sam and Colleen made eye contact with me.

"Y/N! Oh sweetie it is so great to see you again." Colleen said, hugging me tightly. I smiled and hugged back.

"It's so great to see you guys too." I said, smiling and pulling away. Sam hugged me also and smiled.

"I bet you're excited to see Matt." Colleen said. I blushed and smiled.

"Uh yeah. I am. I hope he's ok. I hope they're all ok." I said. They both smiled.

"Well you can sit around with us until they arrive." Sam said. I smiled.

"That would be great. Thank you guys so much." I said. They both smiled. We all sat down at a small table. Sam passed me a bottle of water, which I greatly appreciated.

"You know, Y/N, once Katie and Matt left, I found you to be like a daughter to me." Colleen said. I smiled.

"Mrs Holt. Thank you. I found you to be like a mother to me once Matt disappeared." I said, smiling. She smiled and hugged me tightly.

"Look!!" Someone yelled. We all looked up to see the five lions. I stood up, feeling hot tears prick at the corners of my eyes. The five lions landed and Lance, Shiro, Keith, Pidge, and Hunk walked out. I saw Adam run to Shiro, jumping into his arms and kissing his lips passionately. I smiled and watched Colleen and Sam begin to cry as Pidge ran to us. She jumped into Colleen's arms, the two of them crying and hugging.

"M-Mom. I-I'm so sorry." She said.

"Shhh honey. Don't be. You're home now. That's all that matters." Colleen said. I smiled and they pulled away from each other. Pidge then hugged her father, still crying. They pulled away and she smiled, jumping into my arms. I held her and hugged her, also crying.

"I missed you and your stupid brother." I said, smiling.

"We missed you too." Pidge said, smiling. I put her down and wiped away my tears.

"H-have you heard from Matt?" I asked, shaking a bit.

"Yeah. Him and the Coalition will be here soon." She said. I nodded and smiled, wiping my eyes.

"All he ever did was talk about you to everyone he ever met." Pidge said, smiling. I blushed and smiled.

"God I miss him so much. And I love him so much." I said, smiling. Pidge smiled.

"Hey. I know. I promise he will be back soon." Pidge said, hugging me tightly. I smiled and hugged back. Once we pulled away, the crowd began to die down as everyone left. Lance and Hunk left with there families, Keith left with his mom and Acxa, and Shiro left with Adam. We stayed behind, waiting for the Matt to arrive home. I anxiously tapped the table as Colleen held Pidge.

"Is that them?" Sam asked, pointing to a bunch of small ships beginning to fly in.

"Yeah! That's the coalitions ships!" Pidge said. I stood up and smiled, my h/l, h/c hair blowing into my face. The ships parked and the crowd became full again. I pushed my way through everyone, getting cursed or pushed in the process. I made my way up to the front just to get stuck behind a barricade. I jumped the barricade, getting yelled at by guards. I didn't care, all I cared about was Matt. I looked through the pilots and saw a tall male with blonde hair exit a ship on the left. He turned around and there was Matt. His hair was longer and tied back into a pony tail. His eyes were still the brightest brown color. We made eye contact and I began to cry. Matt smiled, tears running down his face. I began to run to him, smiling and crying. He opened his arms and I jumped into them, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my back, burying his head into my shoulder. I buried my head into his shoulder, crying.

"Y-Y/N. God you're actually here. I missed you. So much." He said, hugging me tighter.

"Oh Matt. I'm so glad you're home safe." I said. I pulled my head out of his shoulder and kissed his lips passionately. He kissed back and held me tightly. We pulled away and I smiled as he wiped the tears from my face.

"I love you." He said. I smiled and kissed him again.

"I love you too, Matt." I said, smiling. He smiled and put me down, hugging me again. He was definitely hotter and taller since the last time I saw him. I hugged back and smiled. We pulled away and Colleen and Sam came running over, hugging there son. I smiled and backed up, standing next to Pidge. She smiled and nodded.

"Welcome home, son." Sam said. Matt smiled and grabbed my hand, holding it tightly. I smiled and looked up at him, kissing his cheek lightly.

"Cmon. Let's go home." Colleen said, smiling and grabbing Sam's hand. Pidge led the group, telling one of her stories from being a pilot in Voltron. Matt held my hand tightly and kissed my cheek any chance he could.

"I promise we can make up for the time we've lost whenever you want." Matt said, raising his eyebrows.

"How about tonight, Matthew." I said, smiling. He blushed and nodded.

"Sounds great. Let's go, hun." He said, smiling. I smiled and nodded, leaving with Matt to start a whole new life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  I finished watching the new season and it was good but not great. The highlight of the season was Matt omg. I love Matthew so so so much. He's 100% my favorite wow.

-D 💛

(I know I just did a reunion but I had to do something else with Matt because he's my boy fuck)