Shiro X Reader {Perfect}

Shiro X Female!Reader
Song Lyric Oneshot
Modern AU
Perfect
Song: Perfect by Ed Sheeran

(Don't play song until it says so please! :3)

Your POV
  I sat on the ground, with all of my friends around me. We were all in our pajamas and sat on our colorful sleeping bag. Pidge cuddled with Lance, who was hogging all of the popcorn. I sighed and looked over at my crush, Shiro, who laughed at something Keith said. I blushed and quickly looked away.

'How about we listen to some music!' Hunk yelled, getting up. Everyone nodded and turned on the radio. They all danced and Lance swung Pidge around. She laughed and I sighed, looking down.

'Y/N. Wanna dance?' Shiro asked. I looked up and saw he has his hand extended out to hold mine. I blushed but nodded, putting my rather small hand on his large hand. He pulled me up and I giggled and we danced to the pop music. The song switched to Perfect Duet with Ed Sheeran and Beyoncé. I blushed as I looked up at Shiro, who held my waist. He smiled and pulled me closer to him, as he began to sing the song lightly in my ear.

(PLAY SONG NOW!)
(You:Bold : Shiro:Italicized : Underlined:both )

I found a love for me
Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own.
And in your eyes, you're holding mine.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot in the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

I looked up at him, blushing and smiling. He smiled also and I laid my head against his chest, beginning to sing the next line

Well I found a man, stronger than anyone I know.
He shares my dreams, I hope that someday we'll share a home.
I found a love to carry more than my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Your girl, you'll be my man
And I see my future in your eyes

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot in the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
No, I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight.

The song ended and Shiro and I lovingly kissed. His lips fit perfectly in mine. I heard clapping behind us. We pulled away slowly and I looked up at him.

'You do look perfect.' He said. I smiled and hugged him.

'I love you Shiro.' I said. He chucked and kissed my head.

'I love you too Y/N.' He said. We pulled away and I turned to the ground to see Hunk crying, Lance smiling and holding Pidge, who was tearing up, Keith eating popcorn, and Allura smiling wide.

"YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE!!' Hunk yelled, hugging me tightly. I smiled and could barely breath.

'Alright big guy. Please don't kill my girlfriend we just starting dating two seconds ago.' Shiro said. Hunk smiled and put me down. I looked up at Shiro, who was smiling wide.

'Wait so we're dating?' I asked.

'I thought so. Unless you don't wanna-' Shiro said, before I cut him off with a small peck. I heard Pidge squeal as we pulled away.

'Alright, it's 1 am let's try and get some rest.' Shiro said. I nodded and watched as everyone began to get ready for bed. I laid in my sleeping back, and Shiro pulled it closer to his. I blushed as he laid down and wrapped his arm around me. I smiled as he kissed my cheek.

'Goodnight beautiful.' He whispered.

'Goodnight Shiro.' I mumbled, before soon drifting to sleep.

~~~~~~~~
I had so much fun with this oneshot! Sorry it's kinda short Lmfaoo. I love you all so much and I hope you enjoy.

Sorry for any spelling errors I'm so tired oof.