MadScienctist!Matt X Monster!Reader {Alive}

MadScientist!Matt X Monster!Female!Reader
                    Renaissance Period AU
                                    Alive
        Song: If You Could Only See by Tonic

Third Person POV
  Matthew Holt is the oldest in his family. He was raised by his mother and father in a small home on the eastern side of town. The family lived in a poorer side of town, showing that they weren't the richest of people alive. Matt's younger sister, Katie Holt, is a very brilliant person. She has outsmarted billions of geographers and astronomers. In the year 1465, both Mr and Mrs Holt died. This left Matt and Katie (who were old 20 and 16 at the time.) all alone to find there way in life. Katie grew up to be the first girl engineer of her time. She made millions of dollars and began her own company that would make millions for her small town. Matt ended up becoming a scientist, but not a very good one. The whole town began to think Matt was crazy as he lived in his sisters basement, trying to make creations to bring back the dead.

Matt's POV
  I paced around my lab, watching seconds tick by on my watch. I huffed and looked over at my electronic machine. I knew that today was the day that I Matthew Holt will be the first Scientist to bring someone back from the dead! I finally watched as the bar went up to what I needed. I rushed over to the machine, examining the smallish body that laid on my table. All it was was bones, but with my machine, it will be a fully grown human. I pulled my switch, rising the table towards the skylight. I smiled and let go of the switch before running over to my potion table.

"Matt! Cmon dinner is ready!" I heard my sister, Katie say.

"N-not now! I'm very busy!" I yelled, almost dropping the potion I needed. I heard footsteps walk down the steps, but I kept my gaze on my potion.

"Matt..." Katie said. I turned to her and saw that she was holding her daughter, Sarah. Katie wore a long, green dress and her long hair was put back into a bun. Her daughter wore a small pink and grey dress. She had eyes like her fathers, but hair just like Katie's. I looked into Katie's eyes as she looked back at me.

"Yes, Katie?" I said, putting the potion back on the table.

"Please, just come eat with us. Sarah and Shiro would love to see you at the table with us." Katie said, referring to her husband, Shiro. I sighed and walked over to her and Sarah.

"Katie. You know how much I love you and your family. But I really want to get this done. Do you know how much money we could get if I get this correct?" I said, holding onto her shoulders. She sighed and looked down at Sarah, then back at me.

"I know why you are doing this. You know that Mom and Dad can't and won't come back. They're in a better place now Matthew." She said, looking up at me. I gasped, stepping back at bit. I took a deep breath then looked down.

"I-I know. But I just wish-" I said, getting cut off.

"Matthew. I know. I know how much you miss them. I miss them too. And they would both be so proud of us. Now come get something to eat with me and Shiro." She said, holding out her free hand. I sighed and looked back at the experiment table.

"I'm sorry Katy. But I can't. You go upstairs and enjoy dinner with your husband and daughter. I'll be up in a bit." I said. She sighed but nodded, turning back towards the steps and going upstairs. I heard the door firmly close and I spun around to my test subject. I grabbed the potion and poured it into the tub. I flipped the switch and watched as electricity ran from pole to pole. I watched as the light quickly hit the bones. A white puff of smoke sprung out from the machine. I flipped the switch back to off and watched as the smoke cleared. I looked at the table and saw a small girl. She had h/l, h/c hair and black stitches that ran to her major joints. I gasped as I watched as she opened her bright e/c eyes.

"KATIE! SHIRO! I DID IT!" I yelled, looking at the door then looking back at the girl. I brought the table down and picked her up off of the table.

"W-where am I?" She asked, looking around the room. Her voice was very soft, making her even more beautiful. I heard the door open, showing Katie and Shiro. Katie gasped and ran down the steps, almost falling on her skirt. She ran over to me, looking over at the girl.

"M-Matt! You actually did it!" She yelled, hugging me. I smiled and hugged back. I pulled away and looked down at the girl.

"I'm Matt. This is my sister Katie and her husband Shiro. I created you." I said.

"O-oh." She said, hesitantly.

"Let's name you, Y/N." I said. She nodded and I helped her off the of the table. At first she wobbled, but then began to regain her balance. I held her in place as she looked up at me. I blushed a bit and I heard the door close. I let go of her and she looked around the room.

"How about we get you something comfortable to wear." I said. She nodded and I grabbed her hand, helping her up the stairs. We walked into Katie's room and I opened her closet.

"How about this one?" I asked, pointing to a f/c dress. She nodded and I handed it to her. I turned around, not wanting to be weird. A couple of seconds went by and I felt a small tap on my arm. I spun around and blushed as I saw the small girl in a beautiful dress. She smiled and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the door. We walked downstairs and outside. She sat on the step, me sitting next to her.

"So. I bet this is kind of awkward, sitting next to the guy who created you and all." I said, nervously. She giggled a bit before looking up at me.

"It's fine Matt. I don't find it this so called awkward feeling at all." She said. I smiled and inched my hand closer to hers. She blushed and lightly grabbed my hand, holding it tightly.

"Thank you Matt. For bringing me back, and showing me how to love again." She said, putting her lips on mine. My eyes widened and I kissed back. We pulled away, her face still inches away from mine.

"You're Welcome."

~~~~~~
Ahhhh I'm sorry this took so long! And sorry if the end seems so rushed! I haven't been very inspired to write anything halloweeny so I guess I'm gonna start going back to the regular stuff? I'm not sure.

Buttttt Matt's back in season 4! I cried when Pidge and Matt had the reunion ugh. I gotta give a lot of props to Bex (Pidges VO) for pulling off the crying scene so well!!

Ok! Thanks for reading this half assed oneshot ugh. Bye guys!