Pidge X Reader {Experimental} PT 1

Pidge X Female!Reader
                              Elements AU
                              Experimental
Song: Viva La Vida by Coldplay

Your POV
  I ran through the dark forest, holding my bow and my bag of arrows. My dark cloak hugged my body gently, and my hood hid my face. I was a potion maker. People called me a witch, but I knew I wasn't. I looked behind me and saw the stupid galran's running after me. I growled under my breath and ran faster. I held my bow even closer to my body, making sure no one saw it. My bow was enchanted by my brothers boyfriend. He welded dark magic, and knew how I was with magic. So he enchanted my bow, and it was very powerful. The galra caught up to me and I looked up in the trees. I needed a way to escape.

"HIYA!" I heard a yell. I looked behind me and saw a small girl. Her skin was a pale green color. Her hair was short, and a pale yellow color. She wore a revealing dress that showed some skin on her back. She raised her hands and roots came up, squeezing the life out of the robots. She turned around and smiled. Her dress made it so her women parts were covered, but you could still see the cleavage she had. Her eyes were a glowing green color, and she had circular glasses.

"Uh thanks." I said, looking down at the small girl.

"It's no problem. Now cmon. We better get going." She said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me through the woods.

•Timeskip•

It was an hour before night fell. This girl had brought me to a small little house in the middle of nowhere. It was very deep in the woods. She opened the door and we walked in.

"Thanks again for saving me. But I never caught your name." I said, watching as the small girl walked towards a small room.

"I feels as if I can trust you. So my name is Katie. But my close friends call me Pidge." She said as she walked into the room. I nodded and took off my hood, revealing my scarred eyes that shined a bright white color. Pidge walked out minutes later in a pale green crop top and a mini green skirt. She wore flats that had plants wrapping up towards her knees. I smiled.

"What's your name then?" She asked as she walked towards a small kitchen.

"Oh. I'm Y/N." I said as I put my bow down on the table.

"You're Keith's sister? Wow. It's so nice to finally meet another Kogan." She said, looking back at me and smiling.

"Oh. You know my brother?" I asked. She nodded and smiled.

"Your brother and his boyfriend, Shiro, were the ones to help me get my brother back." Pidge said as she looked up the stairs. I heard some footsteps and saw a boy, probably the same size as Pidge, come down the stairs. He wore a yellow shirt and a black mask that covers his mouth. His hair was the same color of Pidge and he had electrifying, yellow eyes.

"Matt. This is Y/N, Keith Kogan's little sister." Pidge said. The male known as Matt pulled down his mask and smiled.

"It's great to meet you." Matt said as he stuck out his arm. I nodded and shook his hand.

"Pidge. I'm gonna go meet up with Keith and Shiro. I'll be back later." Matt said as he kissed Pidge's head and brought his mask back up. She smiled and we watched as he left the small, wooden home.

"He seems nice." I said with a smile.

"Yeah. He's great to me." She said. I nodded and Pidge walked upstairs. I followed and she sat on a white bed.

"You can come sit with me if you want. I don't want you out there if those galra assholes are still out there." Pidge said. I nodded and took off my cloak. I put it on the hanger that sat next to Pidge's window. That left me in a f/c shirt and long black pants. I sat next to her and she smiled. I smiled as I scanned her body. She had beautiful curves that I just wanted to run my hands all over. A little cleavage was shown from the top of her crop top.

"You know. I've never had a crush on a girl, but that's changing." She said as she moved closer to my face. I blushed and smiled.

"Yeah. I think thats changing for me too." I said as I closed the gap between us. Sparks flew as I felt her soft, plump lips on mine. She turned her head to deepen the kiss, and I did the same. I hovered over top of her and we pulled away.

"Lets be experimental hm?" Pidge said. I smiled and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Other one done! I hope you all enjoyed this! I love the elements AU and I plan on writing more with this AU. And I love the fact that Matt is the element of electricity :))

Also I hope you enjoyed some Sheith in here mmmmm