Lance x Reader {Soccer}

Lance X Reader
Modern Au
Soccer
Song: Cool for the Summer by Demi Lovato

Your POV
  Me, Pidge, and Keith all ran out towards the soccer field. Lance, Shiro, and Hunk stood on the other side. I smirked and we all lined up.

"Ready to get your butt kicked babe?" Lance yelled towards me. I cracked my knuckles and smiled. I put the ball under my foot. Coran came out as the referee.

"Alright. Fair game! Let's play ball!" Coran yelled as he blew the whistle. I kicked the ball to Keith, who ran up the field. Lance followed me as I ran up the field. Keith passed the ball to me and Lance picked me up, and kicking the ball to Shiro.

"Hey! No fair you jerk!" I yelled as I put my hands on my hips. He smirked and kissed my head, running towards the ball. I growled and ran after him. I tripped him and he fell.

"Oops!" I yelled with a laugh. I ran after Shiro and grabbed the ball, passing it to Pidge. She ran up the field, with us following. She passed it back to me and I kicked it in the net. Everyone yelled and hugged me. I smiled and Lance growled. I stuck my tongue out at him and he grabbed the ball. He kicked it to Shiro but I grabbed the ball before Shiro could get it. Lance was hot on my tail and he grabbed the ball. I growled and watched as he scored.
----------------------------------

It was the last quarter of the game and we were losing. Keith passed me the ball and I ran towards the net. I was about to score but Lance grabbed the ball, passing it to Hunk. I sighed and lightly pushed him. He fell into the mud and I laughed.

"Rude!" He yelled. I laughed and he grabbed my arm, pulling me into the mud also. I huffed and he kissed me. I kissed back and smiled. He got up and helped me up.

"You're mean." I said, smiling. He smiled and grabbed some mud, throwing at me. I shot him a look and pushed him back into the mud, running back towards the team. Lance came running up behind me and he hugged me, getting my clothes dirty. I shook my head and he kissed my cheek. I blushed and the game ended, Lance's team winning. I huffed and kissed him lightly.

"You two are not aloud in the castle until you clean up." Shiro said. I pouted but nodded. They all went inside and we cleaned up. Lance smiled down at me and wrapped his towel around my waist, pulling me towards him. I smiled and it began to rain. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me. I kissed back and he smiled. I took off my shirt and shorts, leaving me in my bra and underwear. I quickly wrapped a towel around myself and Lance did the same. He grabbed my butt and smiled. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"You're a perv." I said. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Only with you baby girl." He said. I blushed and we went inside. We ran towards the shower and cleaned up. I changed into some pajama's and Lance put some shorts on. I jumped into bed and Lance laid next to me. I laid my head on his chest and he played with my hair.

"I love you so much Y/N." Lance said. I blushed and smiled.

"I love you too ya dork."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! My first oneshot is done! I'm sorry if it's bad lol. I didn't really have a good idea lol.

Reminder: Requests are open! But no lemons :)

Thanks for reading!