Chapter 15-The Last To Fall

Andrew was the last to fall after a ten minute battle of him and Matt wrestling in the air. Matt was saved, but no one was going to save Andrew for they seen him as the bad guy in all of this.

"Andrew!" (Y/n) yelled. She then began running and glitching closer and closer towards Andrew. "No, no, no!" She cried. (Y/n) ran faster while staring up at Andrew, who was getting closer to the ground.

Once (Y/n) tripped and rolled across the pavement, she flickered with her hand gripped around Andrew's wrist. The two began bouncing and rolling down a hill covered in snow. "Andrew! Andrew!" (Y/n) screamed. She crawled through the snow and to where Andrew was lying on his back at. "Please wake up," she said.

Andrew laid there unconscious still. She cupped his bandaged face, then kissed his forehead was tears dripping off her chin. "I love you, Andrew." When (Y/n) pressed her forehead to his, Andrew slowly cupped her cheek. His eyes were still closed, but they slowly peeked open when she looked down at him.

"I love you more," he whispered. (Y/n) smiled. She was still crying, but she kept smiling and hugging him. "I'm sorry," he mumbled. He stroked (Y/n)'s hair, then lifted up her chin. "Andrew, it's okay," (Y/n) quickly said. "I'm just happy that you're okay. I thought I lost you." Andrew smirked, then kissed her hand after she brought it up to his cheek. "Never will that happen," he mumbled.

(Y/n) wiped her tears, then took Andrew's hand. After kissing it, she then glitched the both of them to a familiar place, which was located at that cabin down the mountain. If she would have teleported the both of them there, it wouldn't have been a soft landing. 

The cabin was still abandon like it was when they first visited, but that was going to change. As Andrew rested I'm bed, (Y/n) made more use of her power to bring the cabin to life. Supplies were unlimited. Food was unlimited. Heating and lights are also unlimited. They didn't need money to survive like Andrew was raised. Even though all the stuff was stolen, it was for a good reason.

It took three days to make the cabin light up and feel cozy, but it was all worth it. (Y/n) was lying in the arms of Andrew. He was still bandage up and aching from the medication and the healing of his wounds, but he paid no attention to it. As she was asleep, he brushed her hair back with a smile. He used his telekinesis to wrap the both of them in blankets more as he stared out the bedroom window.

"My dream became a reality," he mumbled. "Mom, I know you're proud still," he added while closing his eyes and pulling (Y/n) closer to him. He wasn't the last to fall to defeat, and neither was she.