Chapter 9-Mixed Emotions

Mixed emotions caused her to do this. She was scared of this feeling, yet it felt so right to be scared of. "I was cold," she smiled. That was the truth, she then pulled off all her coats, along with Andrew doing to the same. "Now it's hot," she added.

Andrew sat on the edge of his bed and rubbed his thumb over his lips, then took her hand. "You're staying here, right?" Andrew asked. "Andrew," (Y/n) mumbled. "I can't keep staying here." Andrew looked down, then back up after sitting up from his bed. "Why can't you? Do you need a reason?" He said rather than asked. "(Y/n). I love you."

(Y/n)'s lips parted. She stood in surprise, then dropped her arms that were once crossed. She looked down with tears now, rather than blushing cheeks. "Andrew," she mumbled. Andrew pulled off his shirt and tossed it to the side. "Look at me," he mumbled.

(Y/n) looked at him. She looked at the bruises and scars that covered his body. "I can't keep staying here either. If I could, I would take us far away from here. To the snowy mountains again. I love you. No matter what you battle, I will be here to fight with you."

Andrew now had tears in his eyes when (Y/n) looked at him. She then sighed and turned her back towards him and pulled off her shirt in the process. "Look at me now, Andrew," she said. "I know what you have gone through. You didn't go through at birth though."

Andrew studied the scars on her back, then her sides when she slowly towards him. "Andrew," she mumbled. Her emotions were getting more and more mixed. "You're beautiful," he replied.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened, she even blushed with watery eyes. "Perfect," he added in a whisper. Andrew hugged her. He rubbed her back and felt each scar, he rubbed up her sides, then cupped her cheeks after pulling back. Her eyes stared into his, then her lips connected with his.

Andrew gently kissed her as she did the same back. (Y/n) then fell onto her back and on the bed once the kiss deepened and he pulled her closer more. When they pulled apart, Andrew kissed her forehead. He was holding himself above her, smiling with his eyes shut. "I love you." (Y/n)'s arms wrapped around his neck. She was more flattered than surprised this time. "I love you too," she whispered.

Andrew's lips pressed against (Y/n), seconds later they then trailed down to her neck. Once a moan slipped from her lips, (Y/n) knew what this meant. She slid her hand to the back of her and unclipped her bra. She pulled it off and gently pushed it off the bed as Andrew blushed and stared into her eyes.

Next, (Y/n) slid off her bottoms, along with her underwear. She was lying there unclothed and exposed, yet Andrew kept his eyes locked with hers. She blushed, then kissed his chin and closed her eyes next, which was the signal for Andrew to look. He did, only to blush and smile. "Beautiful," he whispered in her ear.

As he kissed at her neck softly while holding her sides, (Y/n) moaned and unbuttoned his jeans. From there, he slid off his pants and boxers with (Y/n) looking towards the ceiling flustered.

After another kiss on the forehead, love began to grow more between the two. Andrew's hips slowly rocked with (Y/n)'s as he held her sides. He kissed up her neck repeatedly and breathed faintly in her ear. (Y/n) gently tugged at his hair in pleasure and in pain. They were both new to this lustful experience but both of them were glad they were.

The whimpers of pain turned into moans of pleasure. The held back breathes escaped from moist lips. The soft grips began to be rough with each squeeze or claw at one another's skin. The names of one another began to get said out of release.

Andrew hugged (Y/n) throughout the night. Even though he was asleep, she couldn't help but to remain awake and think about the present. She combed his hair with her fingertips. His warm breath puffed in her neck creak, which made her smile to his soft snores. "Andrew," she whispered. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me."