Chapter 8-Sky High

Snowy mountains surrounded the car as the drove down a slick pathway. "We are going flying," Steve said with a grin. (Y/n) looked around. No one was in sight. Snow was everywhere, which this was her first time seeing it. The night sky and the moon peeking over a hill took her eyes away from everything else around her.

"We are going sky high!" Andrew cheered. He was the first to step out of the car once it parked. Today wasn't the best day for him. He woke up to yelling. He got bullied at school and shoved into lockers. He used his ability to rip someone's teeth out, in which he flushed down the toilet. So this was going to the best ending of it all.

"You are too (Y/n)," Andrew said with a grin. (Y/n) then smiled, but it was a weary one. "Don't you want a better look of the moon?" (Y/n) smiled. She even blushed when Andrew extended his hand and helped her out of the car. From there, he placed his beanie on her head while she built herself in jackets.

Steve smirked, then looked up at the air with his hand ups. "This is great!" he yelled when shooting himself towards the sky. Next was Matt, he winked at Andrew before joking his friend. "Get on my back," Andrew said as he crouched down.

For once, (Y/n) didn't hesitate. She jumped on Andrew's back and held onto him tightly. He then rose into the air, flying between his friends, faster too. "Andrew is the next Superman," Steve joked. The wind brushed back (Y/n)'s and Andrew's hair as the spun in circles towards the crescent moon.

They then stopped as the boys below played catch with a football. "It's like I can almost touch it," (Y/n) mumbled. Andrew held her tightly against his back, he then flipped himself around. His nose touched hers. Both stared into one another's eyes. Andrew looked at her lips as he smiled, he then looked to the side when hearing the guys below.

"What's that?" (Y/n) asked. She pointed towards what looked like a cabin down below. It was on the opposite side of the mountain they hovered over. "Wanna go look?" Andrew asked. (Y/n) looked back at Andrew. She was holding his shoulders as he legs wrapped around his waist. She then nodded and looked to the side. "I would love to," she mumbled.

Andrew smiled. Then they fell. (Y/n) hugged him tightly and clamped her eyes shut while feeling his weight on her. She felt as is she was going to hit the ground, but they didn't. Andrew stopped himself and landed gently on his feet. He was now carrying her towards the doorway of the cabin.

The cabin looked abandoned. The windows were smashed with shares of ice. There was snow on the floor. The walls creaked as the wind blew. The place looked very ugly, but could easily be fixed into beauty. "I like it," Andrew mumbled. He placed (Y/n) down, she then began to walk around as he watched. "I could live here."

"I could too," (Y/n) mumbled. Andrew smiled. His face was pink from the breeze, but also from blushing. (Y/n) walked around in his hoodie and beanie. It made him smile. Now his feelings felt sky high. "(Y/n)," Andrew mumbled. (Y/n) paused and looked at Andrew. He took two steps towards her, then cupped her cheeks and kissed her. He couldn't hold back any longer.

All those times of staring at her lips. All those perfect opportunities he missed to kiss her. Andrew wasn't going to let this one slip away. (Y/n) froze. His lips were so warm that they felt as if hers was going to melt because of it. His fingertips gently clenched her cheeks as he leaned closer to her. His eyes then opened when she kissed back before pulling away.

(Y/n) was the one to look away after the kiss. She was blushing and smiling, but tried her best to hide it. Andrew on the other hand, took her hand and placed them on his cheeks. She looked at him shortly after and parted her lips. "(Y/n), he mumbled. Before he could finish his sentence, the two ended up in the warm room that smelt like cigars, also known as Andrew's room.

He released (Y/n) and looked around, then at her with furrowed brows. "Why are we here?" he asked. "Andrew," she whispered, her gaze meeting his.