Chapter 11-More Than Ever

No one got sleep that night. Matt remained lying in bed with no thoughts. (Y/n) was scared to sleep for she didn't want to wake up far away and no be there when Andrew comes back. If he does.

(Y/n) remained in his bed. Her wet clothes soaked the sheets she was wrapped in. She was sniffling and crying. She could hear Andrew's father yelling, his mother coughing more and more than ever. As her eyes began to flutter, Andrew slide open his room window.

"Andrew!" (Y/n) loudly whispered. Andrew was shocked to see her, but he didn't show that emotion. He was drenched and shaking from the coldness. (Y/n) scooted off his bed, then hugged him tightly. He hugged her back, but not as much as she wanted him to.

"Andrew, you had me so scared," (Y/n) whimpered. "What happened to Steve, it's also a reason why Matt is." Andrew stopped her from speaking. "Sh," he mumbled. He had his lips against her forehead, then sighed deeply when he pulled away. "I'm sorry," he mumbled.

Andrew was back to lying on his stomach with (Y/n), both clothed this time. She stroked his hair as he cried softly into slumber. Andrew wouldn't tell her what was wrong, although she wished he had more than anything so she could help him. She sighed and remains awake until the sun rise, which was three hours later.

Matt didn't speak to either of them. In fact, (Y/n) didn't seem him until she arrived at Steve's funeral. She teleported to the service alone, for Andrew wanted to go by himself. She knew something was wrong, not only between the two of them. (Y/n) ended up only seeing Andrew at night for the past two days, then she would wake and he'd be gone.

She figured he needed was alone time. She did too, which is why she would spent countless hours wandering the woods, such as the spot she met the boys. While she did that, Andrew would watch the footage in the cabin where he kissed (Y/n) for the first time. He would sniffle and smile when she would appear in the camera frame after saving them.

"Matt," (Y/n) said. She was behind him. The service was over and neither of the three mourned next one each other. Matt was walking back towards his car when she appeared. He was wearing a black suit, as she wore a black dress that ended at her knees caps. This dress was borrowed from a clothing store last night for this occasion. Of course she was going to return it without a trace of it being used.

"(Y/n)," he mumbled. "I know he did it." (Y/n) looked down. She even shook her head to what Matt said under his breath. "No. I know he wouldn't," she replied. Matt didn't agree. He looked at her then turned his attention towards Andrew, who stopped walking.

Andrew looked at his love, wanting to smile and compliment the way she looked. Even though she looked as if she wanted to cry, her (e/c) shimmered with happiness. "Matt." "Shut up! I don't want to hear anything from you. I know you did it. I know you killed him," Matt said.

(Y/n) looked to the ground. Matt stood in front of her as Andrew kept his gave locked on her. He said nothing, and that made (Y/n)'s insides twist more than ever.