Chapter 14-Escape

Screams made (Y/n) turn her head back, along with Matt. The side of the hospital exploded as if a bomb went off. As pieces of the biking flew towards them, (Y/n) teleported Matt further away, which was on the opposite side of the street.

"That's his dad!" Matt yelled. (Y/n) stood confused, then watched a man fall from the open space of the hospital before Matt caught him and lowered him to safety.

Andrew then escaped. (Y/n)'s lips parted as she began to flicker in the direction Andrew was flying too. "Andrew! Wait!" (Y/n) yelled while reaching for the sky as if she was trying to touch the moon again.

"Why did you save him?!" Andrew yelled. He and Matt was in the air and nearly butting heads as (Y/n) was below. "Because you're not a killer! You're not a monster, Andrew!" Matt yelled back.

Andrew eyes were a grayish-white. The bandages on his face were stained with blood and dirt, along with his nightgown. He clenched his fist, then looked at Matt's car, in which he had floating in the air. "I will crush it if you don't leave me alone."

The girl screamed. Matt brought the girl he kissed with him, in fact she was (Y/n) stopped by for questioning on Andrew. "Andrew, don't," Matt mumbled.

The two were hovering in the air, nearly spinning around one another. "Think about (Y/n). She's down there scared Andrew! She's worried about you too." Matt swallowed, he then looked down below, where cops surrounded a runner in a circle.

Andrew's heart was racing. That runner was (Y/n). He knew she wouldn't use her teleportation in public, so she was trapped in the feud. "You can fix this," Matt mumbled. Andrew said nothing, nor did he look at his cousin.

(Y/n) began to panic more. Her heart was pounding so much out of that it could escape from her chest and bounce across the payment. She slowly raised her hands in the air and dropped to her knees after being yelled to do so.

Andrew then dropped to the ground. He looked around at the officers that were threatening to shoot if he moved. "(Y/n)," he said. He stared at the girl that was crying, then smiling when she looked up at him. "Andrew!"

A gasp slipped through her lips once an officer bent down and tugged her arm. He nearly pulled her to her feet before he was tossed back by Andrew.

"Don't touch her!" Andrew yelled. The cops and their cars flew backwards as the ground began to shake. (Y/n) fell to her knees and watched Andrew start walking towards her. His arms were stretched out and his eyes were filled with anger rather than calmness. "A-Andrew," (Y/n) whispered.

As (Y/n) reached for him, she ended up falling on her stomach when Matt flew by. He grabbed Andrew and the two smashed through buildings. "Andrew!" (Y/n) screamed.