Chapter 7-Remember

"You are worthless," mumbled a deep voice. He was tall, broad, and had a hunch in his back. He was always dressed in a doctor coat and kept a scalpel in his right pocket at all times.

Dr. (L/n) was his name. He was adored by the people of (Town name). They thought he was a caring, middle aged man with a passion of healing people. Unfortunately that wasn't the truth. Behind closed doors stood a man who was full of hate. He got his way with women only to use for their features to create a beautiful daughter, or creature in his eyes.

(Y/n) was then born. She wasn't created in a stomach of a loving wife and mother. Instead, she was born in test tube, like some kind of mutant. Dr. (L/n) didn't want a daughter to take on his legacy. He wanted a daughter that would act like an average child, but also contain powers of teleportation so he could use her for all his future schemes.

Throughout her years of growing at a normal rate. (Y/n) would get beat, yelled at, and taught lessons of what she was. "Freak! Monster! Demon! Witch! An experiment gone wrong!" All those names were shouted at her.

Dr. (L/n) homeschooled her, taught her how to use her abilities, and would remind her daily of what she is. She wasn't human. She wasn't even his. No strand of his DNA was in her body. Just parts of women he would seduce or from female patients he would falsely diagnose.

Finally, his creation had enough. After pulling her out of the bathroom once she took of the collar she wore as if she was an animal, (Y/n) did what she had to do. That scalpel forcibly made its way into his chest, repeatedly. With each flicker she made in front of behind him, (Y/n) wasn't going to give up until he was dead and empty of blood.

"Murderer," she called her own self.

"(Y/n). (Y/n), wake up," Andrew mumbled. He shook the shoulders of the girl that was lying on her side on the road. Matt honked the car horn loudly, which caused (Y/n) to snap open her eyes and sit up. She and Andrew then gasped when their foreheads collided.

"Andrew!" she shouted. She looked around confused, then towards Matt and Steve, whom where staring at the both of them. "What are you doing out here?!" Andrew yelled. He sat up with his hand to his head and worry on his face.

(Y/n) looked around the empty road she was lying on. It was dark out and freezing from the wind blowing her direction. "I-I don't remember," she whispered. Andrew then lifted her up bridal style after propping on his knees. "Come on," he mumbled.

(Y/n) didn't say anything. As she laid her head against Andrew's chest, feeling and hearing his heart beating in the process, she flashed back on her past memories. "Well, it's too late to turn back now," Matt mumbled. (Y/n) was shivering as she laid against Andrew, who was still holding her tightly in his arms.

"I brought your bag," Andrew mumbled. (Y/n) looked up at him, then at her backpack. "I don't think that would be enough though." (Y/n)'s brows furrowed as she leaned up. All the boys were dressed in heavy coats, wearing beanies, and gloves as well. She then looked out the window, making her lips part.