Chapter 6-Stay Here

"I'm afraid so," Matt said. "I'll help you sneak inside," (Y/n) said. Andrew stepped out of the car when she did. Matt gave her a confused look and rolled down his window quickly as (Y/n) crossed in front of him. "Hey, wait. What? What about y-." "Leave my bag on the porch. Please? Thank you as well for the stay." (Y/n) then tapped the hood of the car, which caused Matt to sigh.

Andrew looked at (Y/n). She smiled at him and began to walk towards the backyard of his house. "Trust me. It's the best way to do this." Andrew swallowed, then took (Y/n)'s hand after she extended it towards him. Once he grabbed it, they both flickered inside his room.

Andrew was amazed. He released her and then looked at the floor, which was messy with clothes. "I'm sorry about the mess," he mumbled. (Y/n) smiled, then shrugged her shoulders. "Don't be. We all have those days." Before Andrew could comment, he watched (Y/n) walk to the window of his room.

Again, she was looking at the moon. Her arms were crossed as she leaned against the wall. Her hair was messy, yet tamed. Her eyes were still as glossy as they were in the store earlier.

"Please," Andrew mumbled. "Stay here," he added when grabbing her wrist. (Y/n) looked at her hand, then at Andrew. She deeply gulped without saying a word. (Y/n) then nodded, which made Andrew release her and take a step back. "I'm sorry," he said. "I know you have don't have anywhere else. No one else. I feel the same way under this roof."

(Y/n) said nothing. She puffed air through her nose and turned back towards the window. Andrew blushed, but didn't smile. The room was dark, but the moon provided the light. He sat on the edge of his bed, took off his shoes, and rubbed the back of his neck. "You're not a freak, you know?"

(Y/n) looked down. She bit her bottom lip, then closed her eyes eyed another sigh. "If you are, then we are too." "Andrew," (Y/n) interrupted. Andrew glanced up with blush. His eyes trailed up (Y/n) when she stood in front of him and between his legs that were spread apart. His hands were holding him but before he sat up straight.

(Y/n)'s tear dropped into his sleeve, she then placed her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. Andrew kept his blushing look, but smiled gently. He wrapped his arms around her sides, then pulled her down beside him. (Y/n) was flattered and quiet uneasy, yet she didn't teleport away to the other side of the room.

(Y/n) never felt this way before. The way her heart pounded in her chest. The way Andrew hugged her into his chest as he laid on his side, facing her with his eyes closed. The way she stared at him with parted lips. The way he talked to her and calmed her. The way he knew what to say and how she felt at every moment. "Goodnight, (Y/n)," he whispered.

When hearing his drunk father yelling and screaming at the television, he pulled her closer. (Y/n) saw his eyes tightly shut before he lifted his head up and rested his chin on her head. "Goodnight Andrew," she breathed back.

(Y/n) awoke in an empty bed. She looked around, realizing that she was in Andrew's room. It was Monday, he was at school and said and did nothing to wake her. He snuck out of the house and received a ride from Matt and Steve. Sadly, he didn't get to tell (Y/n) by, but he did talked to his mother before escaping his drunk father.

(Y/n) hugged the sheets close to her. The room was freezing from the vent above, which blasted off a cigar smell. "Boy! You better be up and out of bed!" Banging caused (Y/n) to jolt. She ducked on the floor when the door flung open. When seeing the hallway from underneath the bed, she flickered herself behind Andrew's raging father. He didn't notice her presence for he examined his son's room, looking the the closet and under the bed to make sure he was gone.

(Y/n) then slid into a room once cracking open a random door. As she leaned against the door with a sigh, her hair the slipped back through her lips. There was a women sitting in a bed, well half lying down, and she was hooked to an oxygen tank. "A-aren't you pretty," the women said.

(Y/n) blushed. She released the door handle and stood up straight. Her heart was racing out of anxiety. "I-I'm sorry. I'm a f-friend of." "Andrew's. I-I know, dear." The women smiled. She then slowly raised her hand, as if she was trying to fan the stranger in the bedroom over.

(Y/n) flickered to the side of the bed. The women smiled and held her hand once (Y/n) extended it. "Did he mention me? At all?" (Y/n) asked. The women smiled and nodded. Her hand was shaky and cold. "Y-yes. O-only that you were troubled and in h-his room," she smiled.

(Y/n) smiled. Before she could reply, the women closed her eyes and sighed when tilting her chin to the opposite side of her pillow. "Thank you," (Y/n) smiled. When hearing footsteps approach, (Y/n) zapped herself to the front porch of Matt's home. Her bag was on the chair and underneath her maroon hoodie, which made her smile.

"Stay here?" she whispered. "Stay where?" (Y/n) didn't know what to do as she waiting for the three to get out of school. She didn't have a cell so she couldn't text. She didn't know where the school was so she couldn't teleport herself. As she waited on the porch, she sighed and began to look at the markings on her arm.