Ch. 1 You are not alone

Hime_chan10: This story will take place in 2006. Also, this story will somewhat follow the movies. 

~*~

January 1, 2006. 

Sunday. 

Lawrence 'Larry' Daley recently got a job as a night shift security guard at the Museum of Natural History in New York. He accepted the job offer because he wanted to impress his ten-year-old son, Nick and to prove his ex-wife, Erica that he isn't a bad influence on their son. 

The day before his first day on the job, Larry is surprised to see his younger sister, Samantha Daley-Richard's son and his nephew, Angelo 'Angel' Richards standing outside of his apartment while holding luggage in his arms. 

December 31, 2005.

Saturday.

" Angel!" Larry sounded happy to see his only nephew. " I am happy to see you, but what are you doing here? Don't you live in California? You know the Sunny State?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. 

Angel nervously laughs as he puts his luggage down while rubbing the back of his neck with his right hand. 

" I don't know how to explain this, but my Dad kicked me out of the house and disowned me," He looks down at his feet. 

Larry's eyes widened when he hears that his former brother-in-law kicked his younger sister's son out of the house and disowned him. He looks at his surroundings and sees that there is no one in the neighborhood because it has been snowing recently. He looks back at Angel. 

" Get inside. You must be freezing," Larry tells Angel. 

Angel grabs his luggage and enters the house. He puts them down on the floor and turns around to look at Larry who closed and locked the door behind him. He wears a nervous expression when he sees Larry looking at him with a stern stare. 

" Angel. Why did your old man kicked you out of the house and disowned you?" Larry asked Angel. 

Angel wears a painful expression as tears fell from his eyes. Larry looks at Angel with a saddened expression. 

" Dad didn't like the idea of his only son being gay," Angel mumbles which Larry didn't hear. 

" What did you say?" Larry asked Angel. 

Angel sighs as he looks up at Larry in the eyes. 

" The reason why I got kicked out of the house and got disowned is that Dad didn't like the idea of his only son being gay," He tells Larry. 

Larry didn't know what to say because he is surprised that his former brother-in-law disowned his nephew because of his sexual orientation. He looks at Angel and sees that he is looking down at the ground with a disappointed expression. He walks up to Angel as he gently puts his hands on his nephew's shoulders. 

" Hey, everything is going to be alright," Larry speaks up which caused Angel to look at him. " Don't beat yourself up because your old man doesn't approve of your sexual orientation. I know it's tough, but you are not alone because you have me," He smiles at Angel. " I know your Mother would have quickly divorced your father if she heard about him kicking you out of the house and disowning you," He ruffles Angel's hair with his right hand. " Now, cheer up because you are going to be living with me from now on," He tells him. 

Angel wears an awed expression. 

He remembered his mother telling him that his uncle is an understanding guy when it comes to those that he loves. He attacks his uncle with a hug and smiles feeling happy that he has a family member that supports him. 

Larry chuckles as he hugs Angel back. 

" Angel. You do know you are like a son to me and that Nick looks up to you as an older brother," He tells Angel. 

Angel lets go of Larry and steps back. He looks at his uncle and smiles feeling genuinely happy that he isn't alone. 

" Uncle Larry! I promise you that I will help you pay the rent. All I need is to find a decent job so that I can help support you," Angel happily tells Larry. 

Larry stays quiet when he remembers that his first day of the job is tomorrow and that they are still in need of security guards for the night shift. 

" Don't worry. I know where you can get a job," Larry looks at Angel and smiles at him. 

~*~

Character's information

Logan Lerman as Angel Richards 

Full name: Angelo Daley-Richards 

Nicknames: Angel [ By everyone], My Angel/ My Dessert Flower/ and My Queen [ By Pharaoh Ahkmenrah]

Born: November 23, 1988; San Francisco, California. 

Age: 17 

Hair color: Black 

Eye color: Blue 

Skin color: Pale 

Height: 5 ft 8 [ An inch shorter than Pharaoh Ahkmenrah who is 5 ft 9 in. ] 

Sexual Orientation: Gay 

Single or in a relationship: Single at the moment. Had a boyfriend for a few months but broke up because Andrew forces him to leave California. 

Family: Samantha Richards nee Daley [ Mother, Deceased], Andrew Richards [ Father, Alive], Lawrence 'Larry' Daley [ Maternal Uncle, Alive ], Nick Daley [ Maternal Cousin, Alive ], Asim [ Incarnation ]

Love interest: Pharaoh Ahkmenrah [ Soul Mate ]